RE: Got my guiche.

Heading to the piercer this coming Friday afternoon to get him to check it out and make sure it is healing fine, that will be 6 weeks.

This post was edited

Heading to the piercer this coming Friday afternoon to get him to check it out and make sure it is healing fine, that will be 6 weeks.I have had a guiche or 20yrs LOVE IT

This post was edited

According to my piercer I am healing as expected. I am also now wearing a 6G segment ring. I was told only sea salt soaks once a day for the next week. I didn't feel the change from 8-6 at all.

This post was edited

He told me i should be ready in 8 weeks. 4G will be it. A hafada will happen when summer is over as there is not enough healing time before swimming in lakes in the summer.

This post was edited

I just got my guiche last week and so far so good. Three days in however it came out. One ball unscrewed so it was out for several hours before I realized it. I slipped an older ring in and went to the piercer to have the 8 gauge barbell replaced. All is good and I'm sort of enjoying it. It takes a little getting used to but I'm all good.

This post was edited

He told me i should be ready in 8 weeks. 4G will be it. A hafada will happen when summer is over as there is not enough healing time before swimming in lakes in the summer.I'm at an 8 gauge now and think 4 will be my limit as well. Where is yours placed? Mine is about center between the bottom of my balls and my hole. You can see it when I lay on my back.
I never thought about a hafada but I am considering another guiche, but vertical. Or another horizontal but right below my balls (I guess it would be covered whenever I sit).

This post was edited

Mine is mid way between my balls and hole, it is far enough back that I can wear a thick c0ckring. My hafada will be a scrotal. I like to wear a ball stretcher, so when wearing a ball stretcher, it will be at a center point of the what is hanging out of the stretcher.

This post was edited

I have always thought about getting a guiche as I'm very sensitive in that area but put off by the fact I'm quite hairy in that area.

This post was edited

I'm sure there are many hairy perineum's that are pierced. A shaved one might make for easier placement but after that, let it grow.

This post was edited

My guiche is now at 2G and here I will stay. It is a good play toy to tug and caress.

This post was edited