RE:Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?

Great topic!
I just turned 40 and personally believe I have gotten to a point that I want to not care what other people think anymore. Growing up there are so much expectations so you tend to be in line with social norms. Then at 40 you should be all set, right? Well that expectation stars to fade as you approach 40 and you look to older males for examples. And ( clothed or not) older men tend to not care what other people think and just live there life. So that is when nudism become a well why the hell not kind of thing. On the other side women have even more expectations on how they act and how they look. So they have even more layers to go against then men. So I am always in awe of women nudists ( young and old) that have found a way to ignore those expectations and be themselves. In writing this I realize that I want to know more people that can live their life free from those rules. Like I said great topic and these are just my thoughts.

This post was edited
RE:Why are so many Nudists middle-aged men?

Perhaps it is because we have the chance to retire, or not have to work so many hours, or the fact that we are totally comfortable with ourselves and are finally in a position where our private life cannot cause problems with our job.

This post was edited