RE: Naked Erections .

I am constantly amused by the selection criteria for photos submitted to TN for inclusion in one's photo gallery. I just submitted 5 new ones and all were rejected. not one showed an erection. not one had my crotch front and center. Some were with a semi, but always downward and really not that showy. I laughed when I saw all were rejected. Then I perused the photos of some newer friends I have made on TN and was AMAZED how their manhood was so full and pointing straight out. Much more erect than any of mine. Kudos to you all for being able to share your manhood in all of its glory. Yet, I still wonder - why are my photos so readily rejected. Could it be because I am 55 and have white hair?

Although agism and sexism are perhaps a side issue to the topic of erections, l can't help but agree at the very visble, almost laughable inconsistancy in policing the photo policy.
Whilst l agree, that there needs to be a policy to maintain the naturist
udist focus and prevent it becoming an exhibitionisticvoyuerist heaven, the majority of the main photos in the photo gallery AND on the log in page, are undoubtedly glamour girl if not directly sexual in nature. Yet l too have had a number of innocent fotos rejected including one (but oddly only one) of a painting of a young guy innocently playing on a beach, painted by a famous painter and which is free to view within a national gallery!

This post was edited

I have to agree, nothing odd about seeing brothers naked together. My sons are nude all the time and it's not weird for them. As far as the erections go, they are still commonplace around here and nothing wrong with that. When I am at nudist settings I am probably one of the only few straight guys who will say this openly but I enjoy looking at other erections. There's nothing wrong with it, and we all look, I am just more open about it. Nice to bond that way.

It rocks that, as a straight dude, you're comfortable saying you enjoy the sight of erections. I suspect a lot of others feel this way too but get eaten up with guilt over it. I see it in the lockerroom all the time--guys changing under their towels, being insanely modest, trying not to look at the men around them, which, of course, means that they're really curious about the men around them. It's sad they they're ashamed of their bodies and threatened by other dudes when they could be bonding with them and getting more comfortable with themselves.

I took special interest in your comment on guys changing under towels. I think we as a society have made our kids so hyper sensative about the ills of society the result being they are overly paranoid when it comes to locker rooms. Let me be clear, I do not advocate the sexual explotation of minors rather it seems we have made kids almost hyper sensative in our attempt to protect them from the ills of society to where so many are afraid to just be themselves in a locker room setting.

This post was edited

I have to agree, nothing odd about seeing brothers naked together. My sons are nude all the time and it's not weird for them. As far as the erections go, they are still commonplace around here and nothing wrong with that. When I am at nudist settings I am probably one of the only few straight guys who will say this openly but I enjoy looking at other erections. There's nothing wrong with it, and we all look, I am just more open about it. Nice to bond that way.

It rocks that, as a straight dude, you're comfortable saying you enjoy the sight of erections. I suspect a lot of others feel this way too but get eaten up with guilt over it. I see it in the lockerroom all the time--guys changing under their towels, being insanely modest, trying not to look at the men around them, which, of course, means that they're really curious about the men around them. It's sad they they're ashamed of their bodies and threatened by other dudes when they could be bonding with them and getting more comfortable with themselves.

I took special interest in your comment on guys changing under towels. I think we as a society have made our kids so hyper sensative about the ills of society the result being they are overly paranoid when it comes to locker rooms. Let me be clear, I do not advocate the sexual explotation of minors rather it seems we have made kids almost hyper sensative in our attempt to protect them from the ills of society to where so many are afraid to just be themselves in a locker room setting.

Very well put Buckyrp! I agree. I never want to see young people exploited in anyway and want everyone to be and feel safe, but adult protectiveness has gone so far that I think people feel more fear than freedom and enjoyment when they are naked.

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.
Couldn't agree more. The amount of semis and boners I see in gym changing rooms etc being paraded for the benefit of other guys.
I usually get hard when hanging nude - see it as all part and parcel of the experience

This post was edited

I always say, don't worry if you get an erection, worry if you don't get one.Hi....long time no chat.....thats my motto about not haveing erections too...did you nick it from me sopmetime...lol....regards tony england

This post was edited

Hi ...I was bought up similar to you and thanks to a Greek nudist beach I found on hols 20 years ago I found I enjoyed nudism and it found me....i now love it and since finding that beach I found we had a local sauna complex that had mens days 3 times a week where you could be naked or wear a towel...most didnt wear anything....It did take me a little time to relax with other naked guys even some with erections.... since then also I started to go to massages for one on one naked times and even modelled for a nudist artist too.....anything now to be naked.....and my motto has always been that I shall worry when I dont get erect, not when I do...thats as natural as smileing but i was bought up in a different era than the present time.....when nudity was deemed to be bad....

This post was edited

Any naked body is a great thing, especially for guys. It's great to be able to celebrate your body and all it does. To get hard around other naked guys and visa versa I think is a great compliment and erections are to enjoyed and celebrated. No guy should be brought up to be ashamed of his body and who he is. Growing up nude with my dad I was thought how to love all I have and I was shown all about erects, masturbating etc, I was even shown how to put condoms on properly. Anything I needed to learn my dad always taught me and often showed me. Clothes at home were banned so I could learn that body confidence was important and how natural it was to feel comfortable around others. We had a very strict open door policy to a point we almost didn't ave doors, was great!your dad taught you well/you are blessed

This post was edited

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.JayWell said sir. I could not agree more

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.Amen brother

This post was edited

'm glad theposts here say I can!!I get erections throughout the day here too, and like you I precum a lot. I did a nude, men's yoga class recently, and even when I was soft, I was precumming in class. I thought it was funny. Hope the other guys did too.
ive had that happened myself as well,i was bench pressing last week, and i wassoft but i had been horny for a few days prior( like super horny ) and i had a big ole wetspot in my shorts. i think the guy spotting memust've noticed cause later i remember himcheckin out my crotch.. but i didn't make anythingof it at the time

This post was edited