RE: Naked Erections .

Adam-Tan.You knew something was up when the flight attendant came around and said, "nuts?" without her cart.LOL! Love it! Very good, jeterish.

This post was edited

Was raised knowing that erections are natural, normal and nothing to be ashamed of..quite the opposite actually, something to be proud of and shown off accordingly. Nice to see many of you having the same experiences, or raising your boys the same.I wasn't raised that way but sure wish I had been. Even with 4 brothers, it wasn't discussed.

This post was edited

You know, they have specific days to support everything else we should start one for Penis Pride.May is officially "masturbation month." Not quite the same, but still...

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.I AGREE 110% WITH YOU ALL/ thankyou

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.RAISE the FLAG and SALUTE

This post was edited
RE: Naked Erections

I think a majority of guys at the gym would gladly sport wood if others didn't freak out - exercising generates a fair amount of what, seratonin, and is erotic, that's just fact. I agree it would be better to just let them show - they're contagious, LOL.Funny stare for wearing a jock? We have to control this big boys somehow, and flopping while working out is not as fun as it sounds.

This post was edited

completely natural and should be celebrated!hell... I have an erection now

Good bro

This post was edited

completely natural and should be celebrated!hell... I have an erection now

Erection-high-five! :)

This post was edited

I agree, getting horny and hard is normal. Should not be something people HAVE to hide

This post was edited

completely natural and should be celebrated!hell... I have an erection nowAnd shared whenever possible!
Just Sayin'!

This post was edited