RE: Naked Erections .

I just remembered something that happened many years ago when I was in college at age 22. This was at a time in my life before I had worked out the relationship between nudity and sexuality for myself. I spent the night at a friend's apartment. He was a casual friend I knew from a class and we had studied late into the evening and he had invited me to spend the night. I slept in my own room under a light blanket. As was the practice, I slept nude as I had every night since I was 18. But I was under covers and never thought about it. I myself woke erect but that's nothing to do with my story. In the morning I awoke to hear my friend walking around. He stopped by the open door to my room to greet me a good morning. I was pleasantly surprised to see he was completely nude and almost completely erect. We chatted briefly about how I had slept. and then he walked to the washroom where I could hear him relieving himself. I was struck by the ease with which he trusted I would have no problem with his nude body or his erection. And this was true. It still stands out as a wonderful expression of openness between two males. And it freed me up to feel there was nothing to be ashamed of with regard to erections, my own or others. In factI then got up and went to the washroom myself and he briefly saw me as he offered me a towel and his shower. My room mates and I had been nude and erect in each others presence many times. But these were people I lived in close quarters with and knew well. I was very pleased that my casual friend was so relaxed with me that morning and it left an impression on me.

This post was edited

Absolutely ... For me willing to be that vulnerable and open really is a gift and honouring to others when it's done with respect for self and those you are with ... Being erect without judgment is a real gift and intimacy that doesn't necessarily mean that sex and copulation is what the person is actually looking for.It's do great to see such openness and vulnerability andutusl support on this thread :) thank you all .., it's heartening :)Thank you for your careful thoughts.
I thank you both for your thoughts and for sharing these. I agree that being erect without judgment is a real gift. I spent so much time denying my desire to just enjoy my erections and my nudity that I love hearing other men saying it is alright to allow them. I appreciate this conversation.

This post was edited

I am loving reading all of your input and totally agree with everyone, many of us are so lucky to be able to be with others and what happens happens. Men get erections if the wind blows at times. I was fortunate to belong to a nude men's group a number of years ago and at one get together a professional masseuse was in to give pointers on proper relaxation. We had to pair up and practice on one of the other members and not everyone but the majority got hard. I hope to be able to enjoy this again soon.

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.this sounds like a good advice on how to raise my newborn son :)

This post was edited

My first public nudist event is coming up and I was afraid about the erection thing, but reading these comments has eased my mind!I think hard-ons are no big deal among friends. I know it wouldn't be acceptable at a public nudist resort or beach.

This post was edited

JayThat is great advice.And AZ you focus on a good point in that most of us unless we grew up around nudity from an early age and it was OK for hard, soft or semi, have had some thoughts in our head about the "embarrassment" of being hard in public. As I have grown into greater acceptance of all that my body does and with that more acceptance of my nudity, I am less and less bothered by it. As with others on this thread, I more celebrate it now as a VERY good thing.
I very rarely "take care of it" at the time or go away and do that as it usually is a passing thing - they come and go - so ENJOY them and keep a towel handy if you are really concerned. And as with most things, putting yourself more and more in situations where males are bonding and hardons occur, you will likely chill about it all and even joke in a good way!
Here's to living it all! Nude hugs. And if nude hugging makes you hard, enjoy that too!

This post was edited

I am not at all ashamed of my hard cock. It is not a matter of "if ya got it, flaunt it" as I cannot say I got it but I do not are who sees me naked and hard BUT I will respect rules if there are people who do not like it. I do not force others to be as free as I am and sometimes even nudists are not free enough to show their arousal.

This post was edited

I'm really enjoying this discussion. I think we all know it's a natural, common thing that is unavoidable in some situations. It's nice to have the perspective and experiences of others though!

This post was edited

Adam-Tan.
You knew something was up when the flight attendant came around and said, "nuts?" without her cart.

This post was edited

Was raised knowing that erections are natural, normal and nothing to be ashamed of..quite the opposite actually, something to be proud of and shown off accordingly. Nice to see many of you having the same experiences, or raising your boys the same.

This post was edited