Guy takes plea deal after arrest for sunbathing nude in his backyard

https://news.yahoo.com/nude-utah-sunbather-77-takes-plea-deal-lewdness-173107394.html
Apparently he's been doing it for 30 years without a problem. Suddenly he has new neighbors and it becomes a huge issue. If I was him I would have installed privacy fences, however I still feel what happened was wrong. Under his plea, he can only sunbathe in his backyard if he wears a swimsuit. What do you guys think?

This topic was edited
RE: Guy takes plea deal after arrest for sunbathing nude in his backyard

"When an officer approached him, Kipp said he could do what he wanted in his own backyard"
All he had to do was cover up and cooperate with the officer and likely all would have been OK that day. He made a bad choice. Also, the article says he can be seen in his yard from a school yard. Clearly that would of concern for many people. Responsible nudists need to be respectful of society's justifiable concerns for children.

This post was edited
RE: Guy takes plea deal after arrest for sunbathing nude in his backyard

What happened to neighbors speaking to one another? We made an effort to ask each neighbor if they minded a little nudity around the hot tub and each said no. We wrote down the dates. By the way, children are not offended by nudity, just stupid parents

This post was edited