Myrtle beach area

Was wondering if anyone knows of any nude activities in the myrtle beach area. I'm going in the summer with some friends. andI dont want to spend my whole trip in a bathing suit.

This topic was edited
RE: Myrtle beach area

Was wondering if anyone knows of any nude activities in the myrtle beach area. I'm going in the summer with some friends. andI dont want to spend my whole trip in a bathing suit.
Whispering Pines Nudist Resort just over the State line in NC will be the closest legal option. Anti-nudity laws aresporadically enforced at the Bird Island Beach near Sunset Beach in NC. For more information check the South Carolina Nudist or the Myrtle Beach,SC (Grand Strand) nudists groups.

This post was edited

When will you be going? What part of MB? As was previously said, Whisperng Pines, a single-friendly nudist park, is in the Ocean Isle Beach area near Shallotte, right off of 17. If you're going to be there on July 10th, the Guinness World Book record skinnydip will be attempted to be broken including folk at Whispering Pines. July 10th is also the date Travelites will be hosting its annual canude trip and taking part of the skinny dip record at 3pm Eastern nudist time.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

surfside july17-25
any other cool stuff to do?

This post was edited

surfside july17-25any other cool stuff to do?

Plenty of activity here, largely for the textiles, of course.
Choose from 90 plus great golf courses, gambling boats, deep sea and freshwater fishing, bingo, gentlemens clubs, two nice State Parks on the beach, miles and miles of beach, hundreds of restaurants of all types. Brookgreen Gardens offers a boat ride with a narration on the Antebellum years within its beautiful gardens.

This post was edited