What's the difference?

Being born in the 50's, I was circumcised at birth, so I have no idea what it would be like to have a foreskin, neither the desire to have one. I have some male friends who aren't circumcised and feel it is a lot easier for me to feel hygienic and clean. Don't know what others think, but I have never missed something I have never had.

This topic was edited
RE: What's the difference?

Being born in the 50's, I was circumcised at birth, so I have no idea what it would be like to have a foreskin, neither the desire to have one. I have some male friends who aren't circumcised and feel it is a lot easier for me to feel hygienic and clean. Don't know what others think, but I have never missed something I have never had.Same here. Born mid-50's. Saw about 150 naked boys in school showers and swim classes over the years. All but one was circumcised. I felt sorry for him being the odd duck.

This post was edited

I was circumcised at the age of 22 but it was required for medical reasons - tight foreskin. Have to say that I prefer being cut though and not only because I had to be :-)

This post was edited

some people can never be happy or content with life or with how they are
I was circumcised as a newborn - I have never really thought about it - my penis has been very good to me - he has been kind and generous and tolerant towards me - he has given me much pleasure so I have been very happy with him and try to keep the little chap happy by letting him be free of clothes as much as possible and enjoy the freedom that my ears and eyes have all the time in enjoying the beauty of life and nature - I also try to make sure he can have friends
I think many uncircumcised men have very handsome penises - generally those with just a little foreskin - those that allow one to get a glimpse of the glans peeking out underneath; I don't find those with lots of foreskin particularly attractive - too much skin - rather like an old person with skin hanging all over -
so those who are circumcised be careful of what you wish for (but then you will never know) : your uncircumcised penis might not be to your liking in appearance
better to be happy with what you have and keep the little chap happy

This post was edited

Silversurfer, you are right that i forgot to clarify that I am also a boomer and was cut at birth. But my experience was just the opposite, my wife was insistent on having the boys circumcised because they would "want to be like their dad". The doctor, a woman who she respected, agreed with me that natural was better. When the 2nd came along she realized that there was no reason to clip the tip and so all 3 were left intact. If I inferred that they know more or experience more sexual pleasure I did not mean to, I simply said that they have never mentioned it as a benefit or as a loss. I hope the clears up my previous comment.

This post was edited

I hope they thanked you! I was cut at birth and so happy I was!

This post was edited

Silversurfer, you are right that i forgot to clarify that I am also a boomer and was cut at birth. But my experience was just the opposite, my wife was insistent on having the boys circumcised because they would "want to be like their dad". The doctor, a woman who she respected, agreed with me that natural was better. When the 2nd came along she realized that there was no reason to clip the tip and so all 3 were left intact. If I inferred that they know more or experience more sexual pleasure I did not mean to, I simply said that they have never mentioned it as a benefit or as a loss. I hope the clears up my previous comment.Mrk, I find that very interesting that our experiences with our wives is completely different. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

I was cut at birth unfortunately. I wish my parents didn't make that choice but its long done and over with. Growing up seeing other guys with a normal intact penis in the locker room was never an issue. As far as the cleanliness of an intact penis, its just like any other body part that needs to be washed. If I ever have kids they will definitely be left intact as they were born

This post was edited
RE:What's the difference?

Mine is uncut but the foreskin is short, so the head is out most of the time and at most half covered.

This post was edited