How far/long is your longest trip driving nude?

What's been your longest or furthest naked driving trip?
Mine has been from home to Lake Havasu City, AZ. It was about 5 hours + and quite nice. My wife was more comfortable being semi naked in my truck but not so much in my Jeep. We've made several trips out there and I'm always naked but she's usually got a sundress or shirt on. Sometimes we arrive in the dark and since our friends we are visiting are also nudists, we just get out of the car and get greeted with naked hugs and kisses! A added bonus to the long naked drive!
On our last return trip, I took a dirt road and we did some naked 4x4ing (my wife's first time). She was a little nervous but stated that she gets why I love going to the desert and how great and free it felt to be naked out there with no one around. Just can't get here convinced that a few nights in Death Valley are even better! :D

This topic was edited
RE: How far/long is your longest trip driving nude?

The longest drive in the nude is about 30 minutes from work to home. But im going on a trip to a resort in July and im going to drive it in the nude.

This post was edited

About 350km during the day on a two lane dual carriage freeway in Australia, just kept a towel handy to cover up if passing or being passed by a truck or bus.

This post was edited

I drove nude back and forth to work for over 25 years. My shortest commute was about 40 minutes. My longest ... about an hour and a half. I took a break from driving in the nude to work and back because I was in a desk job and was driving a "red car" with all the bells and whistles. I came upon a vehicle accident on the freeway and wasn't prepared to jump out and into action ... so I stopped driving nude for that time frame.
I had a bucket list item I needed to fulfill before I retired and finally did it. I drove a fire engine naked or partially naked. I had a light weight uniform jacket on and unzipped. I drove the reserve fire engine around town for about 15 mins and then returned to the fire house to complete my bucket list item! :D

This post was edited

About 350km during the day on a two lane dual carriage freeway in Australia, just kept a towel handy to cover up if passing or being passed by a truck or bus.Over 150 miles ... nice drive!
Here in Southern California, the law enforcement officers are usually lenient with those that have cars with dark tinted windows. I don't have to have a towel handy. I do always keep a pair of shorts close by so I can throw them on my lap or put them on ... if needed.

This post was edited

I try and log at least 200 to 300 miles a day/night driving nude. It just depends on the frequency of the weigh stations and fuel stops.

This post was edited

Wife and I spent a weekend at Orvis hot springs, I took the opportunity to drive home nude,about 3 hours. Also will drive nude if going on a free hike in our area.

This post was edited

I've driven from Boston to Virginia, and also from Virginia to Orlando, nude the whole time, just throwing on to shorts to get gas! Love driving nude...I now have a convertible and trying to work up nerve to drive with the top down!

This post was edited

We plan on visiting our close friends in AZ very soon. Another naked 5 hour drive there and back, with a short naked 4x4 detour each way. I love driving naked and love 4x4ing naked but the best part is when my wife joins me completely. Most times, if she's going to participate, she wears a shirt. It's always unbuttoned but she wears on just the same ... just in case she needs to close it over her breasts, like when we are driving on the freeway and passing a semi truck. But when we get out in the middle of nowhere and we're all by ourselves ... she gets naked and afterwards, admits that it was FUN! ;-)

This post was edited

LOL ... though not technically driving naked, you did "ride" naked in a vehicle and added a bit more activity in the comfort of a motorhome! :D Bonus points are granted and issued! LOL
I love driving our motorhome naked. I love the space and the added feeling of freedom. Since it usually just my wife and I in the motorhome ... the extra activity you participated in ... is out of the question, while the vehicle is in motion! hahahahahaha
Thanks for joining and posting your experiences! :-)

This post was edited

Just returned from our short trip to AZ to visit close nudist friends. The drive out was about 4.5 hrs and was easy. I had to slip on some shorts for fuel since the gas station were we always stop has gotten so busy that it's too difficult to pump gas naked. Shorts and shirt back on again once we arrived close to their home.
After a few days we headed home and took a different route which gave me an additional 30 mins of naked driving time. We ran into some rain and heavy winds so my wife was cold and not as relaxed to go totally nude with me. We got a later start than normal so no 4x4ing naked this time but we will get some time in the summer.
;-)

This post was edited