RE: How far/long is your longest trip driving nude?

It's difficult to say how far has been the longest drive, I've done so much traveling. Most of the trips I'm by myself but it would be a blast to do some traveling with some others in the car. I'll start with my first time. It was a night time trip about half way across Ohio and Kentucky to Nashville TN. After the first time I did it several times more. I've driven across western Ky. to Illinois up through almost to Chicago. Several times. About 3 years ago I made a trip from western SC across to the coast, For a visit to Whispering Pines Nudist resort. After that visit drove back through NC to go home to Nashville. Last spring I drove from Nashville TN to Orlando FL and Back a week later almost the whole time naked. Last year altogether I made about 15 trips from Nashville to Aberdeen NC I was naked on probably 10 of those trips. It was funny, one trip as I was driving through Knoxville TN I think a trucker got a glimpse of me driving naked. He seemed like he kept trying to catch up to me to look in the car and make sure. I like driving naked very much. I usually wear a button down shirt and leave it open. When I know I'm gonna be naked on a trip I usually wear loose fitting trousers so they're easy to slip off and on. I keep them handy in case there is heavy traffic or a construction zone. when passing a truck if I think someone might see me I usually pull the shirt tail over to cover myself. Most truckers are paying attention where there going and not the passing cars. I don't worry too much about the other cars and vehicles most people can't see much below your dashboard.
BTW, Gang, Saturday I'm making another trip to Orlando. I just wanted to tease y'all cause guess what? I'll be naked driving.

This post was edited

We're going on a camping trip soon. We will, unfortunately, be staying at a textile beach campground but ... we will be naked inside our motorhome and wearing the minimum while outside. Luckily we will be there mid week and it's not very crowded so we'll have ample privacy but won't push it. It's about an hour and 20 min drive to this campground. Just wish it was a nude campground and beach!
Side trips to naked hiking, about an hour awayand a nude beach, 30 mins away,are planned. But the equally fun part of the trip will be the naked driving from home to the campground, from the campground to the hiking area and to the beach ... not to mention the drive home. Driving the motorhome naked is one of my guilty pleasures and I take advantage whenever I can. :D

This post was edited

I have driven nude from Norfolk Virgina to Asheville NC. Also, from Central PA to J-ville, FL about 16 hours. Usually stop and spend the night 1/2 way. nude all the way except for those gas/comfort stops. This summer I have been driving nude everytime I get in the car. It's just more comfortable.

This post was edited

Over 3000 miles total but it was broken up into spans of time. I drove about 7.5-8 hrs each time. Our home to Flagstaff, AZ, Flagstaff to Durango, CO, Durango to Colorado Springs. A shorter naked drive from Colorado Springs to Morrison, CO then a naked drive to the northeast corner of CO.
Several nights stay at our close nudist friends home then a long naked drive through Denver to Richfield, UT. An overnight stay and then back in the car and continued naked drive from Richfield, UT to our home in So Cal, near San Diego. Best part ... my wife rode comfortable as well. Not completely naked but close! :D

This post was edited

I've done two long trips. One was around 400-500 miles. The other was from Florida panhandle to key West. This was about 14 hours. We did it in two days. The only time clothed was fueling and checking into hotel. Other than that the whole trip was done naked. Sooo free when driving nude and more careful. I also drive around town and to the store when I need to shop.

This post was edited

We stopped twice at rest areas on that road trip. All other potty breaks were at gas stations or restaurants. One of the rest stops was completely unoccupied that I got out of the car and stretched, walked around a bit and probably could have gone to the restroom while naked but decided to grab a pair of shorts. Not sure it would have mattered but ... on my way to the restroom, the maintenance door of the building opened and a woman emerged. She was there minding the rest area and restrooms. She must have been dropped off cuz there were no other cars in the parking lot!

This post was edited

About 300km approx 3 hours early new years day 2015.
Driving from Nathalia in Victoria to Corowa New South Wales after spending New Years Eve at the Nathalia fair and then watching the New Year welcoming fireworks display before heading back to Corowa.
Driving nude helped me keep awake and cool during the long hot night drive.
Problem was the wife didn't join in she just fell asleep.
Walked into the flat nude too as nobody was awake in the complex when we got home.

This post was edited

I drive from Tacoma WA to loon lake WA its about a 5 hour trip

This post was edited

I've taken a couple of somewhat long night drives, one about 70 miles, the other about 150. The 70 mile drive was planned, leaving naked and arriving home naked after a great drive entirely on country roads with the windows down and sunroof open on a hot night. The other drive was unplanned. I was coming home on an interstate from visiting a friend and felt like doing it in total comfort. Once again, it was hot and my windows and sunroof were open. The wind at 70 miles and hour was awesome.

This post was edited

our longest drive was 3 hours totally nude

This post was edited