Tanque Verde Falls Meet and Great / Nude Hike during the week of 4/19?

Hi Everybody, I am hoping to organize a meet and great / nude hike / day in the sun at Tucson's only "nude beach" aka Tanque Verde Falls. Sometime during the week of 4/19 depending on the preferred days for anyone who expresses interest. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send more information. Have fun! D

This topic was edited
RE: Tanque Verde Falls Meet and Great / Nude Hike during the week of 4/19?

Count me in for Sat. or Sun. the 25th or 26th!
The sooner we can agree on a date, the better.
Randy

This post was edited

I am interested as well.

This post was edited

OK, finally!
A group of 4 of us are going hiking to Sycamore Creek on this coming Sunday, 5-17-15. We are meeting either at my house in Tempe to carpool at 9:00am, or Fountain Hills at 9:30am or at Sycamore Creek at 10:00am.
If you'd like to go and have the support of a group, then message me personally for the exact details. We'd love to have a few more guys going with us.
Our purpose is for a 1-mile hike, not for making out (which some people do there).
Thanks,Randy

This post was edited

I'm hoping to see some of you at Sycamore Creek tomorrow, Sunday 5-17-15 at 10:00am.
Randy

This post was edited

Hi Everybody, I am hoping to organize a meet and great / nude hike / day in the sun at Tucson's only "nude beach" aka Tanque Verde Falls. Sometime during the week of 4/19 depending on the preferred days for anyone who expresses interest. Let me know if you are interested and I'll send more information. Have fun! D

This post was edited

Hi im interested in goin to tanque verde falls.i haven't been there since like 2yrs ago.let me know if there is people meetings etc...thanks

This post was edited