Thailand

Thailand is a place of many contrasts, but nudism is not one of them:(

We are nude at home, but sadly nowhere else.

Anyone have any ideas?

This topic was edited
RE: Thailand

Are there any nude beaches on Phuket? Or are they just topless?

Jen

This post was edited

koh larn pattaya at samea beach
it beautiful beach and you can naked sunbath
and naked life

This post was edited

There are no "official" nude beaches in Thailand and is very frowned upon here, though there are private resorts like Club Med in Phuket island for example where people sometimes go nude within areas/beaches under the resorts control.
However there are many unofficial places to go nude on the islands, anywhere where there are NO Thais basically!! You'll need to contact me and I'll try to help you.

This post was edited

Koh. Larn near Pattaya at Sa-Mae beach. Is the closest place near Bangkok that you can go enjoy the Nude beach.

This post was edited

If you want all the up to date informtion on Thai nude beaches, Thai nudist resorts, then go to www.ThailandNaturist.com. We have over 500 members and we do lots of activities.

This post was edited

As a rule, Thailand is to hot to stay nude on the beach. Normally you need at least an umbrella.
There are some people, who stay on the rocks at the south end of KataNoi beach, but it is not easy to go down to the water without shoes. There are some spots on Mai Khao beach, located on the north of the island, Andaman side, but not easy to find.
When I went out swimming, I could sometimes see some ladies tanning on the rocks north of Karon beach, but there is a new hotel now built. As a rule, apart from Mai Khao beach, the beaches are very crowded, and it is not easy to find a quiet spot. The rocks are used on the weekend by local people catching fish.

This post was edited

hi frnds , koh samui, ,, koh pha ngan are the places where people can go nude,, no isssues ,, no problem ,, avoid going nude when crowd,, OR rent umbrella

This post was edited

Simply join the ThailandNaturist.com group, and you'll get info on all of the nude beaches in the Land of Smiles. Having lived in Thailand for many years, I have found the information in the group most illuminating.

This post was edited

If you want all the up to date informtion on Thai nude beaches, Thai nudist resorts, then go to www.ThailandNaturist.com. We have over 500 members and we do lots of activities.WE NOW HAVE OVER 1000 NATURIST MEMBERS. NATURISM IN THAILAND IS BLOOMING FOR SURE.

This post was edited

That is so great to hear Princess!

This post was edited