RE:You don't know what you're missing

I had foreskin, and let me told you that youre not missing out anything but I piece of useless skin, I wasnt cut at birth and remember seeing friends or pictures of guys with cut penis, and wising mine was cut at birth. It was painful/ uncomfortably for me to have sex with foreskin and no matter how much you clean it it always going to have a odor. At age of 30 I started my research for doctors whats and what nots, later a 35 finally the big day come, I got cut it was so easy and painless, all in one day in and out. They weeks to follow I didnt experienced any pain either. Now 4 years later Im soo glad I did it, my panis never look and feel better. One of the reason I was afraid of do it is because i lot guys complain about losing sensation, big lie or they had a bad job done, I still feel full sensation like before. No regrets and would do it again!

This post was edited

I had foreskin, and let me told you that youre not missing out anything but I piece of useless skin, I wasnt cut at birth and remember seeing friends or pictures of guys with cut penis, and wising mine was cut at birth. It was painful/ uncomfortably for me to have sex with foreskin and no matter how much you clean it it always going to have a odor. At age of 30 I started my research for doctors whats and what nots, later a 35 finally the big day come, I got cut it was so easy and painless, all in one day in and out. They weeks to follow I didnt experienced any pain either. Now 4 years later Im soo glad I did it, my panis never look and feel better. One of the reason I was afraid of do it is because i lot guys complain about losing sensation, big lie or they had a bad job done, I still feel full sensation like before. No regrets and would do it again!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Cannot tell you how appreciative my parents had me cut as a baby.

This post was edited

My response? Lol, yeah, I can SEE what I'm missing, and am so happy to be without it!!! An uncut dick is just ugly!!

This post was edited