RE: Chubby Photos

Got a few up of me if people fancy a gander?!Punkbearmanc they are not showing up here. Try reposting them for approval

This post was edited

Seems crazy they don't show a group is updated when new photos are approved. Or maybe that is a good thing? Means they are not looking closely at the groups? Just seems odd....

This post was edited

Guess no one got any new clothes for Christmas to share ;)

This post was edited

i noticed on this group, the mod hasn't logged in for 3 weeks ... i hope he is well and comes 'home' soon. is sad when there is a good group here and mod. goes missing ...
i am here most mornings and wood be willing to co-mod groups to provide back up if any mod.s here are interested. i wood even join your group if asked ... creekgeekThere are two moderators in this group and I am here almost daily.

This post was edited

Always happy to post photos guys! Just upload some!

This post was edited

Wondering if I should post the photo of my open heart surgery incision and new shaved look.

This post was edited

Wondering if I should post the photo of my open heart surgery incision and new shaved look.Sure! Why not?

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing! Left a couple of comments, hope you don't mind.Comments are welcome on my pics, too!Thanks for the compliments!

This post was edited

Hey guys, no new photos in a couple of weeks now. How about sharing some here? I'm pretty easy on approving your photo.

This post was edited

I could do with someone taking some new photos of me for my profile & here

This post was edited