Need Volunteers on Cape Cod

Volunteers are needed for an AANR beach clean up at Herring Point on Cape Cod on June 12, 2010. This AANR event is sponsored by non landed clubs in the area trying to keep peace with the National park rangers to increase efforts to work towards having nudism allowed on the cape cod national seashore. Cape Cod National Seashore is one of two national parks that DON't allow nudity. Come out and join us (this will be our fourth year) for three hours of GREEN work and meet other nudists and friends. Make a weekend of it! Area hotels and a nude campground on the cape are offering discounts for those who volunteer. Let us know if you're interested. Ask us questions, and so forth here on this thread. We always make a weekend of it and it's allways been a great time!

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Need Volunteers on Cape Cod

If I was still working in CT, I'd be there in a heart beat. My wife and I spent quite a bit of time on the Cape and loved every minute we were there. The beach clean up effort sounds like a worthy event and I wish you luck. Once again, wish I was still in CT.
Garret

This post was edited

Would love to have you there! See what you can do, and if you need help arranging transportation, we'll see what we can do to help.

This post was edited

Jax....you and Bronko are with us in spirit where ever we are!

NIM, It's a textile event (unfortunately) - a good will gesture, so even if you haven't made it to BVR, there's no need to feel uncomfortable with it. The campground is clothing optional and the hotel that offers discount rates to participants is fully textile so yo uhave options.

This post was edited

We understand that it's a little early for this announcement, but the date was made official recently, and we like PLANNING ahead for wonderful opportunities as this. It's on our calendar, will it be on yours? Let us know...

This post was edited

I will give serious consideration to going on the Cape Cod cleanup. June 9 is my birthday, which is close to June 12. I have been to Cape Cod and it is a fabulous vacation spot, with the spoiler that nudity isn't allowed. Cape Cod would be an excellent spot for a nude beach.

Can you recommend a motel in the area? I presume that you personally will be staying at the nude camp site. I don't have any camping equipment. I was much younger when I camped the last time.

It seems I once heard that decades ago, there was a nude beach at Truro. Is that Herring Point?

This post was edited

I will give serious consideration to going on the Cape Cod cleanup. June 9 is my birthday, which is close to June 12. I have been to Cape Cod and it is a fabulous vacation spot, with the spoiler that nudity isn't allowed. Cape Cod would be an excellent spot for a nude beach.Can you recommend a motel in the area? I presume that you personally will be staying at the nude camp site. I don't have any camping equipment. I was much younger when I camped the last time.It seems I once heard that decades ago, there was a nude beach at Truro. Is that Herring Point?

Herring Point, is in North Truro (a little closer to the tip) and is part of National Park land. The nude beach in Truro is governed by the township, I believe. Would be fun to have you there, Catbird!

Jen

This post was edited

o

This post was edited