Tablet viewing issues

Hello,
In an effort to make the site more mobile friendly we have found that issues have arisen with Tablet users. We have added an option to switch back to Desktop viewing at the bottom of the site. Hope this helps Tablet users as we work out the kinks.
As always thanks for your patience and stay nude!
Teamtrue2

This topic was edited
RE: Tablet viewing issues

Thanks for the update TT2, I too found the tablet version unworkable and was seriously giving up the site until I found my tablet would allow me to use the desktop site, however I have to revert to tablet mode to use chat.
I will try your switch and she if it makes any difference, again thanks for keeping us informed.
PS haven't found any new switch on the bottom of my pages so I'll stick to what works.

This post was edited
RE: Tablet viewing issues

FLAGGED

This post was edited
RE:Tablet viewing issues

Using an iPad running the latest iOS and using Safari browser in privacy mode. There is no button at the bottom (or anywhere else) to switch to the desktop view. (Also tons of bugs using the tablet view, including the inability to open messages in my profile's inbox, but I guess you're aware of those.)

This post was edited
RE:Tablet viewing issues

Tablet features works way better. Thanks TT1/2 and keep up the good work. And please disregard all the negative opinions or comments from all the non-paid members. Hawk

This post was edited