will be there today....5/25/2015

Leaving shortly, my favorite place to be for a relaxing day in the sun and water. Will grill and have a few brewskys, just relax and unwind. Leave all my thoughts at home, love feeling the sun supplying my body with much needed vitamin "D". It don't get any better than this........

This topic was edited
RE: will be there today....5/25/2015

Lucky dog. Have a nice time.

This post was edited

I was informed by the chief ranger that the beach is in danger of being closed, and that we should report any inappropriate behavior when we see it.

This post was edited

Unfortunately it's creeps like that sicko who gives nudism a bad name. If this keeps up, the county sheriff will be enforcing the county ordinance against public nudity. As for the displays of public affection, I don't think a public beach is a proper venue for that sort of behavior. Once again it's another black eye for nudism.

This post was edited

Unfortunately it's creeps like that sicko who gives nudism a bad name. If this keeps up, the county sheriff will be enforcing the county ordinance against public nudity. As for the displays of public affection, I don't think a public beach is a proper venue for that sort of behavior. Once again it's another black eye for nudism.YesI was very disappointed and in fear of us loosing the beach because people don't know how to conduct themselves.

This post was edited

Unfortunately it's creeps like that sicko who gives nudism a bad name. If this keeps up, the county sheriff will be enforcing the county ordinance against public nudity. As for the displays of public affection, I don't think a public beach is a proper venue for that sort of behavior. Once again it's another black eye for nudism.I agree completely. Hope it doesn't come tho that.

This post was edited