Beach trip Tomorrow First Coast Naturists

We will be descending upon the sands tomorrow as a group over 50 strong..We are looking forward to having a great experience. Chartered a bus from Jacksonville, and they are leaving us there for about 5 hours to enjoy the beach. I've asked everyone in the group to bring trash bags to police the beach for debris. We will hope to see clean nude beach fun tomorrow and no sexual shenanigans. I'd hate to think we will lose this beach due to bad actors. We all need to work together to keep this beach nude and fun for everyone.

This topic was edited
RE: Beach trip Tomorrow First Coast Naturists

Have a great time. Wish we could join you.

This post was edited

If you're going to Playalinda Beach in Titusville, please don't stray south of area 13, which is the northernmost parking lot. Areas 12 and southward are for textiles.

This post was edited

I just returned safely from the tour bus trip, had a great time. Playlinda and Apollo both have advantages. This was my forst trip to Playlinda after going to Apollo five years. I will be visiting both regularly.

This post was edited

we had a n awesome time.....a few folks walked south and indeed there werenudists past parking lot twelve into eleven we stayed at 13 in force

This post was edited