Seeking Roommate to Share 2BR in Noe Valley San Francisco

Looking to share with other similar people who are comfortable with social nudity. Looking for a male roommate (gay or straight) to share a two bedroom apartment in Noe Valley.
- Spacious two-bedroom flat. Top floor, no overhead footsteps.- Large dining room and living room. - The building has a washer/dryer- One block away from the 24th Street restaurants, bars, shops and Whole Foods market.- Close to J-Church, 24 bus is less than a block away
The rent is $1600 per month not including utilities, plus $1600 security deposit. Well split the cost of utilities and a house cleaner twice a month. Sorry, no pets. The room is available July 1 (possibly sooner) and it would be month-to-month. Ill be the master tenant and youll be my subtenant. Bring a recent copy of your credit history or something that shows a strong financial position.
I'm a 44 year old professional gay male. I normally work 9-5ish. When at home, I am usually just hanging out, perhaps cooking, and watching tv. Occasionally, I will have a couple friends over for dinner but find myself meeting people outside the home more these days. I am clean and respectful of common living areas and the bathroom, and am looking for the same in a roommate.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.