Who would go on the dating naked show?

Looking for thoughts and opinions

This topic was edited
RE: Who would go on the dating naked show?

My wife is likely to object.

This post was edited

The idea of the show is nice and I support it by watching and tweeting about it. But it has less to do with "nudism" than just another gimmick for a dating show. They have to go on the dates naked, but later in the evening when they return to the living area putting on clothes is an option that some frequently choose.
I wish they had some True Nudists on the show. While there have been some people who're very comfortable being naked, I wouldn't count them as "nudists". Others present poor representation of the clothing optional lifestyle by gravitating towards sex and sexual comments and lack of body acceptance of themselves or others.
I think the idea of a nude dating retreat is something I'd be interested in . . . . . . . I just wouldn't want it to be shown on national TV.

This post was edited

I filled in an application to participate in a naked dating show Adam zoekt Eva (Adam seeking Eve) last year. Sadly, I wasn't selected to participate. Perhaps I'll apply again when they decide to make a new season of the program. ;)

This post was edited

Love to be on the show but I think the wife would object if she was not my show partner and I think my age and looks would rule out my selection.
I have only saw parts of a few shows, loved the settings but the shows looked too staged. Ie,. Not natural.

This post was edited

Three conditions... 1) I was single. 2) No blurring. 3) Review profiles beforehand.

This post was edited

Yes I would as it will show what we look like without this layer covering our skin and be the most natural way to do dating.

This post was edited

that show is great, because it shows that a jerk, is going to be a jerk, even when he's naked.

This post was edited

I like the idea of nude dating but for broadcast it is only their interests tey look after. the problem with the show is that they have no interest whatsoever in your dating outcome. They are looking for ratings. That is all...the end. If you have a nude date on their show and you do not discuss anything besides the weather, you will not likely air.
My opinion...Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Dating shows are for morons.

This post was edited

I believe you've described it perfectly MOW. That is part of the reason why I haven't owned or watched television for several years. It promotes brain rot.

This post was edited