summer

hows every ones summer going where do you guys go for your nude time myself i like the beach try to get there a couple times a week if i can havent had any lucky at a resort single guys are looked down on it seems hope every one has a great day

This topic was edited
RE: summer

hows every ones summer going where do you guys go for your nude time myself i like the beach try to get there a couple times a week if i can havent had any lucky at a resort single guys are looked down on it seems hope every one has a great dayI prefer the beach, lot of single guys there. Is winter in my part of the work, cannot wait for summer!

This post was edited

hows every ones summer going where do you guys go for your nude time myself i like the beach try to get there a couple times a week if i can havent had any lucky at a resort single guys are looked down on it seems hope every one has a great dayI'm a shade seeker in summer - love being naked in the woods with other guys.

This post was edited

hows every ones summer going where do you guys go for your nude time myself i like the beach try to get there a couple times a week if i can havent had any lucky at a resort single guys are looked down on it seems hope every one has a great dayI'm a shade seeker in summer - love being naked in the woods with other guys.I just love being naked when it's warm!

This post was edited