RE: Getting an erection.

Contagious?

Really?

Can you relate your experience of this and in what context.

This post was edited

Contagious?Really?Can you relate your experience of this and in what context.

Contagious it is not the best word lol. Anyway don't waste your time in Erections discussions most of them are irrelevant. (Some are pertinent though)

This post was edited

In our group we always cover it up for the younger fellows its kind of hard no pun intended some people view it as a chance to teach and if thats the case then in a private setting is the best place for that certainly not in the public area where theres children around.

This post was edited

Same for my daughter. Both of them actually their eyes about popped out of her head so we explained it to them

This post was edited
RE:Getting an erection.

I believe that homeclothesfree is the only one I am disagreeing with at this time.Everyone else is agreeing to discretion.Homeclothesfree;I will not subject my sons to your perverted idea that there is something wrong with their bodies and being healthy.

No, everyone is NOT agreeing with you. I sure am not. I don't want to see it, I don't want to have erections anywhere around me at a nudist venue. Every man I know, can easily control it, children as well. Those who don't or can't, should just stay at home.

This post was edited

I can chime in on this one. Years ago in college we had small bathrooms to accommodate as many as six guys in the morning. Generally we all walked nude with a towel and shaving gear to the bathroom. If a guy came in with morning wood bouncing up and down it almost always causwe similar reactions from the others.
Same thing in the Army... one guy with a boner in the bathroom and others would pop one also.
It's not a gay thing...it just happens. And not to every guy.

This post was edited

I think context is important, and as threads like this prove, there will never be a consensus on what exactly is right/wrong/acceptable/etc. I think if we're talking about genuine nudists, especially younger men, then there probably will be times when their body reacts to the rush of fresh air when they strip, or catching sight of an attractive [subjective, of course] woman. It's how they deal with it that is important. Walking around showing it off isn't really on, but at the same time I can't really say I'd be offended if I saw a guy going about his business at a resort who just happened to be erect. It happens, life goes on, its not the end of the world. On the other hand, I would find it grossly inappropriate if he were doing it (or prolonging it) deliberately for attention or sexual thrills, for example. It's easy to theorise and generalise from behind a keyboard, but sometimes situations arise and we just have to deal with them as best we can - both from the guy's point of view and those around him. Sometimes I think we like to create drama where really there doesn't need to be any.
(Before anyone says it, obviously, if there is behaviour which is completely inappropriate, then of course it needs dealing with. Otherwise, we're all grown ups, there are bigger problems in the world than whether a new young male nudist accidentally gets erect...)

This post was edited

What do you guys think about having an erection when your fellow nudist housemate is present ? I feel its just a natural thing and occurs very often .

This post was edited

The best way to fight an erection at the beach is to dive into the sea.
When you are at home, better go to the toilet and...
If your life partnepr is there, then invite her/him to bed.

This post was edited

It is only natural and most people will understand that it is out of your control. They may even appreciate that you like what you see, and respond with their own non verbal communication. No need to be embarrassed, if it bothers you; turn away.

This post was edited