Eureka Naturist Club

I'm thinking of going to Eureka in a few months time, can anyone who's been tell me more about it please.

This topic was edited
RE: Eureka Naturist Club

It's great - I'll send u a message about it

This post was edited

I'm thinking of going to Eureka in a few months time, can anyone who's been tell me more about it please.what would you like to know my friend it is very friendly although it is a naturist camp on the party nights there is very little nudity unless you are in the sauna hottub or steam room, also on party nights most of the rooms are for couples only but if you are lucky enough to get an invite you will be having fun if you swing that way sometimes there are a few guys in the woods that are always up for some fun
let me know if there is anything else you need to know

This post was edited

It's a wonderful place to relax and really enjoy yourself. Can't wait until my next visit.

This post was edited

Are erections excepted inside Eureka??

This post was edited

check out their website - it is specific about that

This post was edited

check out their website - it is specific about thatDoesn't mention anything about erections on their website

This post was edited

it did when I looked at it = not a problem as long as you're not harassing someone

This post was edited

I see what you mean - the website is completely different now - it was under FAQs beforeIt looks like they're making out it's an entirely naturist place rather than a swingers one. Several people I've chatted with say you can find either, whichever is your disposition within the grounds

This post was edited