Difference between bisexual female and single male.

Why do women automatically ignore all single males yet accept friend requests from "bisexual" females. Is there really a difference between the two when really all they are doing is cruising for naked women?

This topic was edited
RE: Difference between bisexual female and single male.

simple, the answer is that Women dont think like Men. so where as both a bi-girl & a strait man may find you physically attractive. their motives in adding you are different

This post was edited

I don't know if that's always true. Yes, men and women think different, but it doesn't mean that every man is a pervert and every woman is a pervert. There are a lot of clean men, who add women for the right purposes, not the impure purposes, whereas there are a lot of dirty women, some who use this site, who had men for the wrong purposes. I don't think it's fair to say that men are automatically more perverted, because I have met my share of perverted women. It's really hard to tell what someone's motives for adding you are. And guess what, I've had women on this page add me for bad motives. So it goes both ways. .
yes you would know all about going both ways wouldn't ya? just kiddding! :P hehehe
ok ok let me clarify, I mean I'm not a man hater or anything. it's not a matter of being prejudice. when you get 100 dirty remarks from ppl in a day and 99 are from men and 1 from women, its not just a matter of assuming that all men are going to be that way but more so ya deal with it so much that sometimes you just don't care to risk it by assuming "This Guy is Different" cause pretty much every girl has been there at one point or another.sticking up for a guy because they have faith in them. just to get stabbed in the back by the horny little prick. (no pun intended) lol

This post was edited

I see both sides of the picture.. and it is so sad that this site and in fact this group are both here for the purpose of NUDISM and not for sexual gratification.. The certification process was intended to sift out the voyeurs, but unfortunately some filter through.. Oh well....
One problem is not everyone is required to be certified to have access to the group. I also think that blank profiles, especially the ones with default height and weight, should be deleted. Yes some would still slip through, yes people would put bogus stuff on their profiles. If this were the case the number of gawkers would be decreased. The one thing that really bug me is the male with a female profile pic and no other pics, how is that pIossible???

This post was edited

There is also the fact that many of these women are indeed bisexual and having no interest in making male friends. If someone posts that they don't want a certain kind of attention, you respect that. The only friend requests from men that I've gotten besides a rare few were from gay men, and although I'm not prejudiced, I am not looking for gay male friends, ESPECIALLY nudist ones. No means no.

This post was edited

ahhhh. another very fine point. I wish that everyone could always be kind and polite to each other, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. which sucks cause I hate being mean, but sometimes I got to. like when there's a guy crush'n on me but I just dont feel that way for him & he asks me out. part of me wants to just say yes so I dont hurt his feelings, and another part wants to make an excuse that I want to go but just cant. but both of those usually end up hurting the guy even more. so to spare his feelings and not lead him on I'll be strait with him. its soooooo not fair that we get placed in situations where no matter what we do we are the bad guy :(

This post was edited

Your claim that the certification process was intended to sift out the voyeurs caught me by surprise. How exactly? All you need to do is post your pic with a sign. Some "hits" I've gotten from certified members makes me think their photos were their mug shots.

This post was edited

Then again, no matter what is on the profile page, one can't really tell if it's a male masquerading as a female or vice versa..

This post was edited

Oh dear. We have to be careful what we say unless it's taken to be a sexual comment. Would the very same comment from a woman be taken as sexual?
For those who say that a woman being contacted by a gay or bi woman is less sexual than the same contact from a man, let me say this: I make it quite clear I'm not gay but I get a lot more contacts from gay men than from women. Why? And why do women get more contacts from men than women (gay or not)? the answer is simple - number of men on this site = 95,000, number of women on this site = 7,000. Men outnumber women 14:1

This post was edited

And why do women get more contacts from men than women (gay or not)? the answer is simple - number of men on this site = 95,000, number of women on this site = 7,000. Men outnumber women 14:1Well this opens up a whole new subject. Maybe we should start a new discussion. Why are the numbers so out of balance?

This post was edited