RE: Driving in the Nude

Oh, OK, you can go ahead and be a smart ass, but still remember those dirty cold benches are waiting.

This post was edited

Tried driving Nude, a couple of times at nights approximately 75 miles, but here in the UK it's not that warm, even in the summer. Not able to do so in the daytime to many CCTV every where at the minute.

This post was edited

I live in the Hampton Roads, VA area where there is TONS of traffic. The chances of me getting caught during the daytime are extremely high, and it is a Class 1M in VA. I have driven with my bottoms off at night. You can't see in the car as much, and it is not as risky. If I was to drive nude during the day, I would have a towel to put over myself. That should cover the law here in VA.

This post was edited

I drive nude to work in the morning and home in the evening through rush hour both ways. 30mile commute each way in a big city in central Texas. Due to the traffic, it has occasionally taken 2hours to get to my destination (most of the time about 1hour). I have mastered the art of driving nude and not being seen though I have to say most people are oblivious to their surroundings anyway. I drive highways and surface streets completely nude sometimes with the windows down without any issues. But of course I have been doing it so long I know how to do it without resulting in problems if you know what I mean.
I am also a smoker who hates smoking in my car. Which means I have to get out to have that smoke. Getting back dressed is a pain so I started looking for ways I could get out still nude, have my smoke and then continue my drive. Parking garages have been a godsend for this. I have discovered several along my route and have been able to successfully get out of my car nude sometimes with people sort of nearby and have my two minutes of smoke. Still nude. I do not have an SUV but a regular 4 door sedan, but at least with mine the doors are just the right size where I can back in to a spot against a wall and the door blocks view from in front.
If anyone would like to go from novice nude driver (like only at night or only when out in the country) to expert (all the dang time), feel free to ask me for tips. Or if you live in the Austin area, I can give you the tour of what I do and how I do it to enjoy but remain safe. Stay nude friends!

This post was edited

Having driven nude for over 25 years ... at all times of the day and most times when I was able to wear a pair of shorts and t shirt, if common sense is used ... you can easily drive naked anywhere. The most difficult times are in heavy traffic where you are hardly moving and you've got cars/trucks/big rigs/buses on either side of you and they've got nothing else to do but look into your car. But most times it's not like that and I too have noticed that the vast majority of drivers are watching the road in front of them or got there eyes on the their damn phones. I've driven in heavy traffic and been nude. When I'm in a situation that calls for cover, I have cover. I'm glad to read that there are a great number of us that do drive nude, know to use common sense and that are not discouraged by those that won't take a chance beyond their chairs in front of a computer or behind the walls and gates of a club or resort. Life is full of risks. Some of us just chose to live and ...let live. :D

This post was edited

Driving in the nude.
Why?
That makes as much sense as those silly cowboys wearing their hats indoors.
"HEY - LOOK AT ME" "PLEASE LOOK AT ME."

This post was edited

Same here! Maybe we're doing something wrong. Should we be on the left of everyone so we can say ... "HEY LOOK AT ME!" hahahahahahaha :D

This post was edited

I live in the country.. where nudism is still a taboo. But once i did try this, that too on bike. I went to a lonely road and on the opposite side was a highway, such that no one can reach me even if they wish to. then took off my cloths, had a long ride.... enjoying the nature and then came back. put my cloths on. and drove back to home. It heaven to be with nature and the illegal thing added fun to it...

This post was edited

Yes ... women CAN drive nude ... but, unlike their male counterparts, they have to be extra cautious. The best time for them to drive nude would obviously be at night, with a high profile vehicle and dark tinted windows. That's the ONLY time my wife will be "completely" naked in the car/truck. During the day, you take risks, as a woman, to drive completely naked. My wife will wear a shirt, unbuttoned and then button it when we think she needs to, like slow traffic whenpassing a bus or truck. Most times I make it a point to stop short of these vehicles that "may" have a view but it's seldom. Consistant nude driving weather has returned to Southern California til Jan/Feb. We will have an occasional day or two with some cooler weather but for the most part ... I'll be driving naked much more than clothed. :D

This post was edited

I think there's a double standard here. Ever listen to the cb radio on the highway? If there is mention of a woman showing a bit of herself their is cars, trucks and bikes racing to find that car and check her out. If its a guy showing anything people are mentioning calling the cops or running the guy off the road and at the least calling him names like pervert, etc. Funny thing about it too is as high up in them cabs those drivers are you can almost bet they're at least bottomless.

This post was edited