Perverts at the beach, feel like throwing rocks at them.

I am currently on holidays, and have been going down to the southern nudist section of Belongil beach in Byron Bay as the northern section seem more for couples and loads of creeps.
Now I am a young guy, and go alone, and I have a awesome little spot on top of the dunes with a make shift shelter out of sticks and trees for shade that is visible from the beach, I always hang my clothes over the front so people know Im laying up there and dont get freaked out when I emerge for a swim ha ha. Just this last week I went down about 4 times, and on every occasion, there has been 2 or 3 of the same men who walk back and forth non stop, and as soon as a female or couple come down, they are magnetized and move within 10 meters or so of them, and 90 percent of the time this freaks them out making them pack up and leave. I don't want to approach any of these weirdos, but I always stare them down and shake my head when they walk past and look at me. And a few times they sit right in front of where I am and very obviously perve on me! Its really sad seeing people coming to enjoy the beach only to have creepers chase them off. I have tried taking a few female friends and same thing happens, I just lock eyes and give them dirty looks when they grab their gear and come sit within 10m or so to try deter them, but never works. I am planning on going again this coming week if the sun comes out. Any advice on how to deal with these sand rats?

This topic was edited
RE: Perverts at the beach, feel like throwing rocks at them.

It's a constant battle. I got to the point where I disliked visitingour nude beach, for a time, because ALL I did was run jackasses off ... and sometimes I had to do it alone while other "nudists" watched. Frustrating! ;-)

This post was edited
RE: Perverts at the beach, feel like throwing rocks at them.

The worst place you can pick to enjoy a nude beach outing is a secluded place by yourself. You are an easy target for the pervs. Go instead to an area where there are plenty of nudists enjoying the beach. The pervs usually will walk by a large group. They feel it is to risky for them to be harassed by the nudists. They may be confronted and they may have their picture taken and posted online. One trick I used when a perv planted himself too near to us was to place our beach umbrella between us, so he couldn't see anything. The next time I looked behind the umbrella he was gone.

This post was edited