RE:Urinals

just love those urinals even if not that much anymore, showing off and watching guys proud of their toll and not ashamed to pee in public

This post was edited

I tend to just piss into a bush or off the path not hiding or stopping the chat or whatever at all... just natural and free.

That sounds awesome. I would like to be your chat partner in that situation. (Although most probably I'd get hard.)

This post was edited

Urinals are great places for checking out other guys. If a bloke next to me pees and then remains there cock out, he is interested in bonding! I like going into a urinals wearing just shorts and pulling them down to pee! Where is the shame in exposing my body?
As to troughs - best kind of urinals! You can climb in and get pissed on!!!

This post was edited

I've noticed that the comfort guys have to use open urinals depends a lot on the places/circumstances. Sports venues, concerts, some bars etc. where there is a line or alcohol involved, guys tend to care less but offices, restaurants, and so forth, they will pick a stall over an open urinal a lot. Also, some guys will only use a urinal if no guys are at the other ones.

Two of the funniest things are:
1. When there is a long line and open urinals with no dividers, the guys who wait just for a stall to open to piss.
2. When guys are using an open urinal, I've walked up and I guess they get pee shy; couple of times they zip up and go to a stall just to finish pissing which made me wonder why they used one in the first place.

The funniest was at a bar once when clearly everyone had been drinking too much (late in the night) and I walked up and had that moment when it takes a second to start pissing. Guess the guy next to me had the same deal and just laughed and said "I'll start when you start."

This post was edited
RE: Urinals

Agree. Was very shy but now so relaxed and comfortable. It's a great experience with many like minded men.

This post was edited

Need to remove the dividers between the urinals and also have the long shared urinals as well.

This post was edited
RE: Urinals

I too prefer urinals with no partitions. I used to visit the bathrooms on the beach and would go in for a pee. I always stood back a bit so I didn't get splashed on. I guess I am always a bit on show. I have seen many other guys look at me. If I catch them looking at my dick, I will generally peek over at theirs, and they mostly look away. No harm, you can either look or not look. Towels in the changing room are stupid. I used to go to a gym, and almost no one used towels except to dry off after shower. Showers were on an open bank with no curtails. I usually picked the one closest. Afterwards, the sauna was mostly towels on the lap. When i went in, I sat on my towel. After awhile, I noticed some of the other guys doing that too. When I go to our nude beach and am walking down the beach, I find it easy to talk to other nude guys there. It is easy to strike up a conversation, and yes, we do check out each others dicks, but that is ok.

This post was edited

I love using open urinals or troughs. I've always been a looker and know most guys are too, even if they are straight. I'll intentionally "expose" myself to make sure my tattooed penis is in open site!

This post was edited

Yes, I love to pee at open urinals with other guys. I like to stand back a little so I don't splash myself, so I am usually a little more exposed. I usually get looks. I just act like nothing is wrong and sometimes they pull back a little so I can get a glance at theirs. I went to a bathroom at the beach early one morning and had to pee really bad. They had two urinals side by side with no partitions and a sink right next to them, also with no partition. I walked in and there was a young dude washing his hands at the sink. I just went over to the urinal farthest away from him, pulled out my dick and started to pee. I stepped back a bit because it was coming out with such force. Suddenly I heard, Wow, dude. I looked over and he was looking right at my dick. I had just finished, shook my dick a couple of times, making sure I was still visible to him, then put it away and left. He was still looking at me as I left. I thought he would follow me out to talk, but he didn't.

This post was edited