Gleniffer Lake, Alberta, Canada

Are there any other nudists at Gleniffer Lake (at either resort or the campgrounds)?

This topic was edited
RE: Gleniffer Lake, Alberta, Canada

I guess I could have mentioned where Gleniffer lake is!
It was formed in 1983 when they completed the Dickson Dam on the Red Deer River, 36 kilometers west of Innisfail. That puts it halfway between Caroline and Innisfail, a few miles south of Highway 54. Or, about 40 kms south-west of Red Deer as the crow flies.
The lake itself is about 5 miles long and a bit over a mile wide. It's not a typical shallow/silty prairie lake. It's deep and clean, especially when swimming off a boat. I can see the bottom in 12 feet of water.
We have a cottage at one of the resorts, and a 24ft sailboat. I sail and swim au natural every day (discretely of course), and I'm wondering if there are any other naturists at one of the resorts or generally in the area who might like sailing and swimming?
My wife and I spent 2 weeks in April at the clothing-optional beach in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba, and 1 week last year for our 30th anniversary at the nude Hawksbill Beach in Antigua. The year before I spent 2 weeks on the c/o Club Orient beach in St Martin.
Here is the lake:
https://goo.gl/maps/nvKMO

This post was edited
RE:Gleniffer Lake, Alberta, Canada

I am at glennifer. I would love to go for a sail.

This post was edited