New experience

My wife has consented to nude photos of us on TN , I feel like we will enjoy this together.

This topic was edited
RE: New experience

My wife has consented to nude photos of us on TN , I feel like we will enjoy this together.Nice to hear mate. You have some fun taking the pics now you hear. :)

This post was edited

You are indeed fortunate that your wife is comfortable to share social nudism with you

This post was edited

Ny wife will not be nude, even with me. You a very lucky man. You both are good looking people, but are a beautiful couple.

This post was edited

I'm even luckier that I met my partner here at the nude resort where we now live! My ex wouldn't give naturism/nudism a try, ever. It didn't undermine our relationship but it didn't help, and we both needed a change when she broke up with me. A year later I had the unusual experience of meeting a single, sweet honey here. She sat down next to me and three months of getting to know you later we were a couple and plan to spend the rest of our lives like this! How amazing the turn my life has taken. I thank the Lord every day, though I used to call myself a born again pagan, hee! Enjoy it and keep the laundry day short!

This post was edited

You are indeed fortunate, I've had 2 ex-wives who wouldn't even try social nudism. Perhaps I need to spend more time at my local resorts.

This post was edited