RE:Dare To Show Your Face

He shouldn't be here. Who is it?
Apologies - not a member of this group, simply a TN member.

This post was edited

Doesn't matter if they are in this group or not. As far as I'm concerned, if you're on TN, you should not be allowed here with a blank profile. Period.

This post was edited

There are TN members who can't show themselves because of a sensitive job and ignorant colleagues. If you check you will find most TN members have no photos at all. Like the rest of you I'd prefer to be able to see what my fellow TN members look like in the nude. But I accept their concerns (as long as they don't actually want to be in this group, which is only for those who DO dare to expose their naked selves to all who may want to see).

This post was edited

I believe if you have no face and body photos you shouldn't be on the site at all.

This post was edited

I believe if you have no face and body photos you shouldn't be on the site at all.

This post was edited

It seems to be an old problem...
Some people are afraid to be nude in frontof anyone because of some various reasons...
Someone don't have any info and image at all... What they are doing on this site? Just reading posts and looking for images?
Or they are real nudists and they are chatting with someone privately... I don't know...
There is one couple on site, they say they are real nudists, but are afraid of being fired and midunderstood... No reason to mistrust... They are hiding faces but they are sertified. But what is sertified with certification - it is another theme...

This post was edited

Naked and proud

This post was edited
RE: Dare To Show Your Face

Mine the best I can get....I hate selfies. When I can get someone to help me out I'll put up some much better photos.

You might do better using the 10 second delay on your camera or phone. I took this one on my phone as an example - the first time I've used my phone for the purpose.
I have posted both the original and cropped using windows paint, together with another picture taken using the 10 second delay on my camera.

This post was edited