Any way you like it

Nude fun time is just that. For you it could be soaking up the sun on the beach or by the pool. Or maybe you enjoy getting nude on public streets. Whatever you like share it with us here. Post those pics so we all can enjoy!

This topic was edited
RE: Any way you like it

I've been thinking of changing my name to something like Eco-Naturlist or Eco-male, because my state-of-dresss changes more due to the weather, than to make a statement about my desire to be nude. Due to the proximity of neighbors I must, as a minimum, put on a pair of shorts to take the dog out in the morning. The nature of the ground determines my footwear. As the weather has cooled, a t-shirt had to be added. Experience tells me that by mid afternoon I'll be able to shed everything, with a towel handy in case the doorbell rings. Our evening walk through the neighborhood primarily lit by natural ambiant light makes some extra safety gear necessary.

My point is, that I didn't turn on my A/C until at least two months later than my neighbors, don't run it as much, and there will be a longer transient period before I have to light the furnace also. Dressing naturally for the weather is how I express myself. Personally, I like wearing as little as possible, but remain adaptable to benefit the environment (and save some money for more visits to my massage therapist).

This post was edited
RE: Any way you like it

I've had similar experiences Lucas when I've said to people that I'm a nudist. If you continue with the topic beyond simply saying you're a nudist, explaining what you like to do while naked and where you enjoy nudity, why you like being with other nudists etc etc its often the case that your acquaintance will show an interest other than an initial laugh at the idea.
The 'fantasize' aspect that they may then express can be associated to how textile society portrays nudists. If they indicate that being naked with others is something they aspire to rather than fantasize about does that sound better?
Whether we tell textiles about our nudism in person or in other ways like online here I hope its all good for us nudists. Like other minority interest groups, nudists have the advantages that technology give us to reach out and improve both our opportunities to be naked and acceptance of our preference for nudity. Being naked is such a simple thing to me, its how I like to live, I am me in my natural state, I'm a nudist. Being naked with others in the real world and online feels very normal to me, I aspire to being naked on my own and with others far more than I m currently, I'll only really be the sort of nudist I want to be when I can be naked permanently.
The best way to get there is by being upfront about our nudism, the more we make it 'normal' the more I hope our preference for nudity will be accepted. Textiles are often intrigued by my experiences of nudism, especially about things like how much more open and upfront good nudist friendships feel compared to good textile friendships. Explaining that because we hide nothing physically from each other nudist friendships seem to open up the mental side of things too has certainly interested 'potential' nudists amongst people I know.

This post was edited