Nude Fun Time!

Nude morning walks

I enjoy going on nude walks early in the morning, has anyone else done this?

Most fun time

My three most fun nude times were: (1) standing naked and waving at the Barcelona - Valencia express train; (2) Driving naked in an open-top car; and (3) Being fitted for a cock ring at Cap d'Agde in full view of other customers. There are...

Nude body painting.

Body painting is my favorite nude activity. I would love to be in a Spencer Tunick project!

Nude morning walks

Sunny Rest Nude races

I just signed up for the 2 nude racing events at Sunny Rest later in the summer; the Wiggle, Jiggle and Giggle on June 17th and the Bouncing Buns on August 12th, both Saturdays. You can check out the Sunny Rest web page for information, or the race...

Latest Post
by  
Most daring place

So tell us your most daring nude. Have you stripped fully nude in any public places? Better yet post a pic for us here to enjoy.Wherever it was I hope you had fun!!!!!

Nude morning walks

Latest Post
by  
Budapest??

I will stay in Budapest from 3-11 august... It will be great to meet some other nudist there.... Greetings!

Latest Post
by  
Naked People Photo Project

Hello, check out my new project out and send your photos if you want :) https://naked-people.blogspot.com/2021/07/naked-people-home-edition_5.html

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~ Platonic ~ Strictly Nudist I'll provide: ~...