cupple looking for cupples in central new york

We are a cupple looking for cupples to meet with and have fun with in central new york . Not swingers , fun living , Have hot tub and pool. We are not in to camping so hard to find cuples around hear . There must be cuples out their that would like to get together .From time to time threw the year. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE: cupple looking for cupples in central new york

Empire haven in Elmira (sp?)NY and Steph's Pond in Williamson, are both good places to go where you can go for the day and spend it nude outdoors.

This post was edited

Empire Haven is at Moravia, NY, at the South end of Owasco Lake.
Bonita is at Candor, north of Owego (Not to be confused with Oswego)

This post was edited

I stand corrected, ty.

This post was edited

Empire Haven is a wonderful resort with beautifully kept grounds. At least it was 20 years ago when we visited.

This post was edited
RE: cupple looking for couples in central new york

Empire Haven is a wonderful resort with beautifully kept grounds. At least it was 20 years ago when we visited.

It still is and is operational for the season now.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

It still is and is operational for the season now.
:) Cheri
We were impressed with the very efficient groundskeeping crew, complete with walkie talkies to keep in constant touch with each other. Groundskeeping was/is a full time job in that place, with the very expansive grassy areas. I remember one particular female employee wearing only a pair of shorts while operating a ride-on mower, and that gal was tanned dark as a nut. We spent a pleasant time chatting with the owner, an elderly gent named George.......and was sad to learn several years later both he and his wife (Mary?) had passed on.

This post was edited

Someday I'll get the hang of the quotation function.

This post was edited