What are the acceptable manners in the company of Bare Bears?

Besides admiring is it is it / when is it permissible to touch a
bare bears body fur? I for one like the look of and touch of body fur - how about you?

This topic was edited
RE: What are the acceptable manners in the company of Bare Bears?

Besides admiring is it is it / when is it permissible to touch abare bears body fur? I for one like the look of and touch of body fur - how about you?I think it's beautiful seeing a bare bear. Touching his body fur is part of the experience. As a bear, I don't mind if other nudists touch my body fur.

This post was edited

Besides admiring is it is it / when is it permissible to touch abare bears body fur? I for one like the look of and touch of body fur - how about you?Manners are manners. Acceptable manners with bears are just the same as acceptable manners with anyone else. I'm a hairy guy and i like it when guys want to feel my fur. One good nudist mate even asked me once if he could touch my precum. Simple common sense manners go a long way. If in doubt, just ask.

This post was edited

I think by the definition of a bear and one true bear to another, we enjoy the sight and feel of fur and I'm sure enjoy touching and having our fur touched. One of the reasons bears enjoy a good hug.

This post was edited

I enjoy having my beard stroked, and I enjoy stroking other people's beards too. However I do find it very personal and erotic and so I approach it as such - always ask, always make sure

This post was edited

Being a Ginger Bare Bear myself I think fur is awesome, I love being touched as well as touching, I love giving and getting good naked Bears hugs, it a form of bonding & socialization, but always include a "WOOF" and "Thank You". Miss Manners should approve!

I think by the definition of a bear and one true bearto another, we enjoy the sight and feel of fur and I'm sure enjoytouching and having our fur touched. One of the reasons bears enjoya good hug.

This post was edited

My experience from going to several Bear Runs and such has been that it is usually fine to touch. For most it is the same as getting a compliment. But like in all situations not all care for it and if they say no, be respectful and stop.

This post was edited

I love getting my fur rubbed and when I get a compliment on my hair I make it very clear that feels are welcome.

This post was edited

I say "go for it!" If I'm in the company of fellow bare bears, feeling each other's fur is part of the fun, and compliments are always welcome. :)

This post was edited

My experience from going to several Bear Runs and such has been that it is usually fine to touch. For most it is the same as getting a compliment. But like in all situations not all care for it and if they say no, be respectful and stop.exactly - and bring snacks

This post was edited

Guerre!

I say "go for it!" If I'm in the company of fellow barebears, feeling each other's fur is part of the fun, and complimentsare always welcome. :)

This post was edited