RE: What are the acceptable manners in the company of Bare Bears?

Being a furry bear myself, I love fur on other men. As said in most of these posting just use common sense. Most bears admire other bears as well as smooth nudist. Just ask if they would mine if you rubbed your hands on their fur. I have found no one who has refused to have their chest rubbed, in fact while rubbing their hairy chest I have had my hand grabbed and was told I could rub something else. :-)

This post was edited

Being a furry bear myself, I love fur on other men. As said in most of these posting just use common sense. Most bears admire other bears as well as smooth nudist. Just ask if they would mine if you rubbed your hands on their fur. I have found no one who has refused to have their chest rubbed, in fact while rubbing their hairy chest I have had my hand grabbed and was told I could rub something else. :-)I thought this was True Nudists not True Swingers?

This post was edited

Being a furry bear myself, I love fur on other men. As said in most of these posting just use common sense. Most bears admire other bears as well as smooth nudist. Just ask if they would mine if you rubbed your hands on their fur. I have found no one who has refused to have their chest rubbed, in fact while rubbing their hairy chest I have had my hand grabbed and was told I could rub something else. :-)I thought this was True Nudists not True Swingers?
typical British reply (I am one myself) confusing any touching as sexual - it is the intent that matters, not the action itself - there is nothing sexual just touching or stroking some fur

This post was edited

typical British reply (I am one myself) confusing any touching as sexual - it is the intent that matters, not the action itself - there is nothing sexual just touching or stroking some furSince I was commenting on a post that was obviously sexual made by an American what does being British have to do with it?

This post was edited

typical British reply (I am one myself) confusing any touching as sexual - it is the intent that matters, not the action itself - there is nothing sexual just touching or stroking some furSince I was commenting on a post that was obviously sexual made by an American what does being British have to do with it?
Well Garry as a Brit myself I am also confused why you made that comment True Nudists not True Swingers ?. Compared to other posts on other subjects the remarks made so far have been very tame I would hazard to say it may be a problem for you to read then do not. The Brit remark was made as Brits have always been thorght of as Prudes and you just lived up to the reputation so please Let others have the freedom to write what they want and leave Moderating to those who are entitled to moderate.
As a Bear myself I can honestly say for those who like to stroke Fur my body is available I,m Proud of it and proud of anyone who is Proud of their naked body Fur or No Fur

This post was edited

The Brit remark was made as Brits have alwaysbeen thorght of as Prudes and you just lived up to the reputationso please Let others have the freedom to write what they want andleave Moderating to those who are entitled to moderate.As a Bear myself I can honestly say for those who like to strokeFur my body is available I,m Proud of it and proud of anyone who isProud of their naked body Fur or No Fur
Exactly - that is why I made my comment. And I don't see what the
relevance is that an American made the original comment.
Perhaps some other nationalities have healthier attitudes
towards their bodies and their functions. And there is
something to learn there ....

P.S. We are in the process of burning all our bridges and in two weeks we may be in great need of all the help of our friends. We don't need to antagonise any if we vote for isolationism ...

This post was edited

The Brit remark was made as Brits have alwaysbeen thorght of as Prudes and you just lived up to the reputationso please Let others have the freedom to write what they want andleave Moderating to those who are entitled to moderate.As a Bear myself I can honestly say for those who like to strokeFur my body is available I,m Proud of it and proud of anyone who isProud of their naked body Fur or No Fur
Exactly - that is why I made my comment. And I don't see what the
relevance is that an American made the original comment.
Perhaps some other nationalities have healthier attitudes
towards their bodies and their functions. And there is
something to learn there ....

P.S. We are in the process of burning all our bridges and in two weeks we may be in great need of all the help of our friends. We don't need to antagonise any if we vote for isolationism ...It isn't relevant that the post containing a suggestion of someone enjoying being invited to use his hand on another part of the body rather than the chest was american. It was said in response to a comment being typical of a Brit, which is equaly irrelevant. As for the comment I commented on and asked if this was True Nudists or True Swingers. having your hand encouraged to manhandle other parts of someone body is not nudist.

This post was edited