Next time...

I think the next time I go to Playalinda (I hope to go again). I'm going to shuck my shorts in the parking lot and walk the boardwalk to beach nude. I mean, everybody there knows its a nude beach. Seems kinda silly to walk to the beach and then take your shorts off, why not just leave them in the car?

This topic was edited
RE: Next time...

I think you are an exhibitionist. The beach for nudists is 13.
Its parking lot area is the turnaround for all the beaches
and textiles are in the area. People thinking as you is the
reason nude venues and beaches get closed up and why nudity is
frowned upon in public so much. Not everyone is comfortable
in being nude or seeing nude. Trust me... Ive seen the
rangers patrol the are and have seen people break the rules and get
tickets and asked to leave the park.

This post was edited

Please don't do that. People are just looking for reasons to close the beach to nudity. The rangers get complaints all the time about people wondering down the beach and seeing folks in the nude. We don't need them complaining about the parking lot also.

This post was edited

As a frequent visitor to Playalinda Beach, please do not stray south of lot 13. That area is reserved for textiles. Do not wander around nude while off the beach. If there are enough complaints, the county sheriff will begin to arrest people for public nudity as they did years ago. Don't ruin this gem of a nudist beach for the rest of us.

This post was edited

If you do that you deserve to be arrested and put on the sexual predators list. Trouble is people like you f**k it up for the rest of us. IDIOT.

This post was edited