Looking for others in Iowa western side

Looking for a group to meetup with swim and any opportunities to share bring nude in Iowa I'm from Omaha area

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for others in Iowa western side

Hello from the DM area

This post was edited
RE: Looking for others in Iowa western side

Central Iowa couple here.

This post was edited
RE:Looking for others in Iowa western side

Hello.... Does Eastern, 65 miles North East of Des Moines fall into this?

This post was edited

Have you contacted the Cornhusker Rec Club (CRC) ? They have monthly functions and now have access to a waterfront property to have gatherings. Find their link on AANR or contact me on Netnude.

This post was edited

From south Central iowa 50 miles east of des Moines

This post was edited

My partner and I live in Cedar Rapids. We're always up for a road trip. I'm 61 and he's 26.
Steve

This post was edited

Another group for the western side of the state is the Tri City nudists group. Do a search in Groups using Nebraska and it usually comes up first. They are a non-landed AANR club in and around Omaha and they have get-to-gathers. and they go to the club in KS.

This post was edited

Omaha, here, right across the river.

This post was edited

New to the site. Located in Omaha.

This post was edited

One of my favorite places to bike nude is the Wabash Trace trail going south from Council Bluffs. Specifically south of Coin there are remote streatch's with very few bikers during the day. There are a couple river crossings where you can hike down to the river go around the bend out of site of the bridge and layout on a sandbar or take a cool dip. June through August is the best time. You can usually see up the trail a 1/2 mi and see if anyone is approaching. Would love to get some nudists together on a weekend to ride. If you like party rides every Thurs there is a ride called the Taco Ride that leaves the trailhead by the deaf center and goes to Mineola Steakhouse for dinner. They stop at a gazebo along the trail to have a few beers and socialize but it's getting big with several hundred on busy night. Back when the groups were smaller the last group to leave the gazebo would ride back naked (afterdark) but don't with that many if they are still doing that.

This post was edited