RE: Nude Sleeper, do you....

I keep on only my Fitbit - it has a heartrate monitor that tracks my sleep and "sleep quality"....
Before my Fitbit, totally naked... but hey, it's a "health thing" so.... =)

This post was edited

I take off ring and bracelet and watch and like to be completely naked. Also I walk around house naked on a Sat and Sun morning.

This post was edited

I take off everything and sleep completely nude

This post was edited

I wear a watch to bedapart from that I,m nude!!

This post was edited

I wear only a copper bracelet with magnets. It helps with the pain from fibromyalgia. Rarely wear any other jewelry.

This post was edited

I wear my wedding ring and Pebble smart watch. The latter has sleep tracker, alarms, and vibrates when I get a call, waking me up without bothering the spouse.

This post was edited

Do you take off your ring(s) or any otherjewelry that you may have on you?I take off my ring when i sleep at night.I always leave my ear rings in, otherwise completely nude

This post was edited

Sleep totally nude without jewelry. Sometimes hubby will have me wear handcuffs to bed though.

This post was edited

If we consider jewelry as clothing it should mean that I never got nude... I wear a small ring that I love very much and never take it off. Otherwise I am always naked at home and into the bed, sometimes I sleep wearing my watch or some nice but plug...Have a fantasy to sleep whole night wearing my GF on my... actually don't want enter into details...

This post was edited

Nothing on, I don't have any jewelry.

This post was edited