RE: The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip

(snip)
As of this morning there were 41,945 profiles listed on TN. Not all were from North America, of course. This count includes our nudist friends from around the world. With last years Skinny Dip Record at 13,648, if the majority of TN members participated this year, it would be possible to double, even triple last years record. Each participant could be considered a positive vote for nudism.
This is a wonderful opportunity for first timers to get their feet wet in social nudism. More accurately, I should say, get everything wet. Many clubs will be hosting open houses, giving you the chance to experience social nudism at no charge. For the shy; you will blend into a crowd of happy, like minded people and soon become very comfortable.
Following this link will give you more information and a location near you.
https://www.aanr.com/skinny-dip.html
The official Guinness World Records certificate reads that there were 13,674 participants in the original record setting event. If you want I can email a copy of it to you. :)
It would be great if it more than doubled, but I think it will only increase by 1/2.
We've 26 who have signed up for our canoe trip to our desitination.

This post was edited

It is going to be wonderful...lots of good people across North America going to break last year's record.

This post was edited

So who else is participating from TN? And where? Let us all know!

This post was edited

So who else is participating from TN? And where? Let us all know!

This post was edited
RE: The AANR World Record Skinny-Dip-only one regret.

I only have one regret from the 2009 Record Skinny Dip. When I went to purchase the commemorative tee shirt, they were all sold out. I would have worn it proudly and told anyone who commented that they had missed a great time.
Ill be first in line this year.

This post was edited

I will be participating at Avalon this year. The agenda of the CNC gathering includes the skinny dip.

This post was edited

I only have one regret from the 2009 Record Skinny Dip. When I went to purchase the commemorative tee shirt, they were all sold out. I would have worn it proudly and told anyone who commented that they had missed a great time. Ill be first in line this year.

I have a 2009 tshirt in Travelite's club auction. Right now it's only at $8. The auction is over Sept. 11th. My club is selling this year's tshirt at $13. AANR and other clubs are selling at $15. Let me know, and I'll put one aside for you.
:)CHeri

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

i was at Haulover last year for the event and i will be there again this year. Better bring an umbrella as it has been really rainy lately and totally unpredictable...

This post was edited

I only have one regret from the 2009 Record Skinny Dip. When I went to purchase the commemorative tee shirt, they were all sold out. I would have worn it proudly and told anyone who commented that they had missed a great time. Ill be first in line this year.

I have a 2009 tshirt in Travelite's club auction. Right now it's only at $8. The auction is over Sept. 11th. My club is selling this year's tshirt at $13. AANR and other clubs are selling at $15. Let me know, and I'll put one aside for you.
:)CHeri

If a large 2009 shirt is available for sale, not auction, I would like to purchase next Saturday at WP.

This post was edited