RE: SMOOTH or HAIRY

As bi man who likes to suck a cock - sure ONLY smooth shaven. I dont like to have hairs between my teeth.

This post was edited

Smooth lover here, on myself and other guys.Like most guys I started trimming and then shaving the bikini line, lol.But when I saw my first male totally shaved, nose to toes, it was a huge turn on for me and shaved my whole body that day and I have never stopped, that was over 25 years now.

This post was edited

I've been smooth for many years. I am fortunate to be often able to work on my farm naked. Smooth keeps hair from getting caught in things and stuff getting caught in the hair. Much easier working with a totally smooth body. Besides, I love the smooth feel on my self and my friends!

This post was edited

Ive noticed I tend to go with the seasons. So for now, as the trees are going bare, so am I--shaved smooth. But my version of "hairy" is well trimmed or trimmed very short. I don't have much body hair to speak of, so what I do have in my pubes
and lower stomach looks out of place so I tend to keep it trimmed short. But I much prefer the smooth look and feel. But in agreement with everyone, its a personal preference, and how the mood strikes. The good thing is, if you get tired of it, it will grow back and you can have the option to change it, trim it, or grow it.
Stay nude guys, smooth or hairy!

This post was edited

Smooth. No question :)

This post was edited
RE:SMOOTH or HAIRY

Mainly Smooth, But Hairy Depends How And Where Are.

This post was edited

As I have said before, I prefer to be smooth. Working outdoors on the farm it is good to not have hair to get snagged in something and nothing for something to collect in! Chainsaw chips slide right off my smooth skin. I can haul firewood without snagging hair. AND besides I just like the feel of baby butt smooth. I use an epilator whenever I shower and it just keeps me smooth without a lot of effort.

This post was edited

I am hairy , do not mind hairy or smooth.

This post was edited

Only smooth!!! No hair!!!

This post was edited

i am a big fan of being smooth. it started when i shaved my wife twelve years ago and saw how nice it looked. decided to try myself and have been smooth ever since. like the feel,look and easy clean up. i have noticed more males going smooth at camp than before.

This post was edited