SMOOTH or HAIRY

Do you Like SMOOTH or HAIRY ?
www.Treatments4Men.com

This topic was edited
RE: SMOOTH or HAIRY

Do you Like SMOOTH or HAIRY ?www.Treatments4Men.comSmooth....Hairy Men Look Like Apes!

This post was edited

Do you Like SMOOTH or HAIRY ?www.Treatments4Men.comDefinitely hairy! The more, the better!

This post was edited

Definitley hairy and natural...
Not a mere ape, more of an orangutan here

This post was edited

For me smooth all the way. For a partner, it depends on the guy.

This post was edited

Both are fine by me. The body is the body, and what one does with it is their own business. So be hairy if it makes you happy, or trim it down. I personally do trim to keep it tame, at least. I'm pretty damn hairy.

This post was edited

That's like asking if you like Ford or Chevy. Personal preference. I like hairy....the hairier the better. I wish I was hairier.

This post was edited

That's like asking if you like Ford or Chevy. Personal preference. I like hairy....the hairier the better. I wish I was hairier.

There are a lot of guys who like the opposite of their natural state. It is sort of fun, complementarity. I can enjoy the look of hairy, trimmed and smooth. I think it has to do with what else a guy projects, mostly whether he is comfortable in his skin. Some guys spend way too much energy demanding a certain type of look from themselves or partners and that just wears me out thinking about it. I am naturally pretty hairy, have gone through periods when I trim but trying to be smooth would be way too much work. Until the beginning of November, clean shaven but I am cultivating a beard for the next few months, first time since the 70s!

This post was edited

I think the male form is VERY sexy in all its diversity. While I do have an affinity for men with hairy parts, the natural smoothness can be a huge turn on as well. I say go natural, let the hair grow where it wants to and enjoy men for men!

This post was edited

It's funny but when I was younger, I preferred hairy (but not overly hairy) as I was relatively smooth. Then about 10 years ago I took the plunge and decided to give the smooth look a try and started shaving and really got turned on by being smooth. Now I much prefer the smooth look in guys and think it is a much better look especially if the guy has a great body. It shows off the muscles better.

This post was edited

I'm naturally smooth so it didn't take much to go all the way. It started when I was younger trying to keep pubes from showing past my Speedo when I swam in HS. It went from trimming a little to shaving a little to going full blown smooth. I let it grow out later in life but now I'm back to totally smooth and prefer it that way. Sad to say however that I don't see many smoothies anywhere. Not at the gym or even nude gatherings I go to from time to time.

This post was edited