- I watched less than half...it is about the dumbest, self-indulgent bullsh*t I've ever seen.
- I've had several friend requests lately fro people who aren't certified and have no photos in their profiles. While I appreciate the interest, I reiterate that I am unlikely to accept friend requests from people who are not certified. It's easy to get yourself certified.
- Agree! Check out my tumblr for lots of small uncut penises! https://bobnyc.tumblr.com
- Beautiful! I hope you'll share more as the pregnancy progresses.
- I couldn't agree more! A pregnant woman who is also comfortable with her nudity is a rare treasure.
- rch_nycjoined a group
- pregnant nudists
nudists, fems and couples, who are proud and enjoy being nude, indoors, outdoors
Pretty much a life-long nudist. I'm usually at Gunnison Beach most Fridays and/or Mondays when the weather permits. I try to get to Sunny Rest a couple times each summer. I've also been to The Woods Campground and Hillside Campground (both gay clubs) a couple times. In the mid-70s, my wife and I were members at Pine Tree Associates in MD. Enjoy being nude as much as possible, both at home and outdoors. I'm married and although my wife used to participate in nude activities, she has pretty much stopped. BTW, I will probably only accept a friend request if you have been certified here. It's easy to do. But let me say it again...IT IS UNLIKELY I WILL ACCEPT A FRIEND REQUEST IF YOU AREN'T CERTIFIED. And please put something more than N/A in your profile info.
Bob - 68
- 6' 4"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Hoping to meet beach buddies for when I go to Gunnison Beach. I'm usually there most Fridays and/or Mondays during the summer. Also, if your travels bring you to NYC and you want to hang out nude, either in your hotel or at some of the other places I know, let me know.
a Dead Head through and through!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details