Looking for other Fort Worth nudist couples

Hello,
We are looking for other Fort Worth nudist couples to be friends with. We are regular members of The Armadillo Resort and also participle in other normal nudist activities. We are a middle aged 45-58yo couple. We've been active in the lifestyle for over 15 years. We are looking for friends.

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for other Fort Worth nudist couples

Hello, We are looking for other Fort Worth nudist couples to be friends with. We are regular members of The Armadillo Resort and also participle in other normal nudist activities. We are a middle aged 45-58yo couple. We've been active in the lifestyle for over 15 years. We are looking for friends.My wife of 26 years is not a nudist, and we're not in FW, we're in Amarillo, but I will be visiting the nudist resorts around Decatur and Denton this spring and summer. I am also looking for friends, so feel free to send me a request, and I hope you have a good year.
I love FW. I would move there or elsewhere in Texas, if I could sell the rest of my family on the idea. I used to be stationed at Carswell AFB way back when in the US Air Force Reserve.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy