Silly Question

My husband and I have shared our TN account since we joined the site a few weeks ago. He travels a lot for work, so we both will not be able to be on at the same time while he is away. He is leaving Sunday on a trip and I'm wondering if it would be more worthwhile for use to have separate accounts instead of sharing?
I'm curious as to how other couples share their accounts on TN. Anyone else experience something similar? We will probably create a separate account for him, but want to know if their is some sort of alternative before we do.
Thanks in advance!

This topic was edited
RE: Silly Question

Since I'm not here as a couple, it would be difficult for me to answer the question. However, I know other couples have their own separate accounts so they can both use their own computers and chat at the same time, instead of having to pass the keyboard around. And if you did have separate accounts, he could log in while he's away and not miss out on too much.

UPDATE! -- See comment number four below.

This post was edited

We both can be logged on at the same time from two different computers. The only issue that we find is that you both CAN NOT be in chat at the time while logged in on two computers. Everything else works fine on the site when two are logged in. But we also do have seperate individual profiles set up, just in case we both want to be in CHAT at the same time.

This post was edited

We both can be logged on at the same time from two different computers. The only issue that we find is that you both CAN NOT be in chat at the time while logged in on two computers. Everything else works fine on the site when two are logged in. But we also do have seperate individual profiles set up, just in case we both want to be in CHAT at the same time.
I was going to say that if you had different IP addresses, maybe it wouldn't be a problem. But after seeing what RabbitnBunny had to say, I'm no longer sure what the problem would be.

This post was edited

Thanks for the feedback everyone ...

This post was edited