Recommendations?

I've been considering getting some sort of genital piercing, any recommendations? Leaning toward a PA or possibly a frenulum. Pros/cons or either? Does penis size figure in to the decision? I am a little smaller than average. Any input would be appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE: Recommendations?

I can only speak of a PA because it's my only genital piercing. I've had it for 7 years and wish I'd done it many years earlier. I've always liked how they look on other guys, and on myself as well. It's a wonderful conversation starter and it feels terrific. If you are concerned about the proper size for your penis, go with what YOU want, not what others will say. I admit to having a piece of jewelry that is much larger than what you'd normally see, I'm sure it goes agains all common sense re: proportion, etc. But I wanted a large one, so I've upsized as far as it can go. The choice is yours, start small and remain at that size, or increase to whatever size you want. You can always back off to something smaller as well.

This post was edited

Suggest you go with the PA as a frenum piercing is subject to migrating. I had one that migrated and lost it. My PA however; is rock solid and will give you a great deal of enjoyment.

This post was edited

Thanks for the input. Good info regarding the frenulum piercing, I did not know. Looks like it's going to be a PA!

This post was edited

I've been considering getting some sort of genital piercing, any recommendations? Leaning toward a PA or possibly a frenulum. Pros/cons or either? Does penis size figure in to the decision? I am a little smaller than average. Any input would be appreciated.I'm not very big and got a PA and Reverse PA last summer and love them both. I also got a lorum (sp?) to put a larger diameter ring in to go around the penis, still looking for one. I plan on running a barbell between the PA and reverse. Good luck in your decision and I also wish I had not waited so long.

This post was edited