RE: Moderator's notice: Problem members

That's horrible. Thank you for being alert and on guard for the rest of us.

Thanks. Don't need to know the details and just want to also thank you for your care for the groipSo offandrunning is the offending member? Great. he just friended me. Ugh, I will block him if he is who everyone says he is.

This post was edited

For those who are long time members/contributors to this group, you may remember we had a "problem member" (AZCoolDude). He's back as "LifeChanging" and just tried to get back into the group. He caused quite a bit of trouble for some individual members and agitated the group quite a bit. Just wanted you all to be aware. Because of his history, I have denied him membership.Thanks for that, same as bakerjames, may have friended him also as I don't rfuse anyone friendship request providing they are reasonable

This post was edited

Thanks....are we sure it's him? If so, he's at least changed his location from Phoenix, AZ to Orlando, FL.......or it may just be another annoying guy. I saw his post in Nude Bodybuilders that had nothing to do with BodyBuilding. I'll keep an eye out on/for him.......Thanks for being watchful.............Stay naked, guys!!!ScottScott... it's him. He's still in PHX. Says he will move to Orlando later this year. Just a ploy.... I'm 99.9% sure it's him. It's his MO. This time he's added some face pics but the quality is so bad it's useless. Before he didn't dare add any face photos.

This post was edited

thanks all....and yes it is him. He hasn't asked to join this group yet, and if he does, he'll be denied.....
Thanks for being as concerned, invested and protective of our group and each other. Makes all of us feel a bit safer, I think!!!
Stay naked, guys!!!
ScottModerator

This post was edited