Moderator's notice: Problem members

For those who are long time members/contributors to this group, you may remember we had a "problem member" (AZCoolDude). He's back as "LifeChanging" and just tried to get back into the group. He caused quite a bit of trouble for some individual members and agitated the group quite a bit. Just wanted you all to be aware. Because of his history, I have denied him membership.

This topic was edited
RE: Moderator's notice: Problem members

Thanks for the warning he is pest

This post was edited

I figured that was him, again.
Thank you, livinaunatural.

This post was edited

Thanks for the warning!

This post was edited

Thanks for catching that. I did see that u/n a few days ago
and figured it was him.

And looks like that profile is gone now.

This post was edited

Hi there, thanks for the heads up! Could someone please fill me in about what he's done? Private message if you like. I think i might have friended him somewhere down the track?-BSent you a private message.

This post was edited

Thanks...we were a couple of the people who had a run in with him. Thank you S for denying him membership! I had to do the same thing on our group Naked Phoenix Men...

This post was edited

Thanks...we were a couple of the people who had a run in with him.Sounds like a lot of you were affected by this guy. Being in the dark, I'm curious to know what happened. How was he a "pest," and what kind of "run ins" were there with this guy. (now I'm intrigued--inquiring minds want to know)

This post was edited

Message me im curious too

This post was edited

Anyone curious about the history of this individual can scroll back through previous discussion threads in this group and you'll find his old username pop up more than a couple times. Here's a direct link to one from the tail end of the last adventure with him (you can find it on page 6 of the discussion threads) - https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=1204&idt=86849&vpage=1

This post was edited

For those who were not around or not active at the time, to put this in a nutshell, AZCoolDude, or now "LifeChanging" is very demanding, expecting a lot from others with giving very little back. He'd jump into conversations in this group and in others and be very confrontational, agitating the situation, insulting and hurting people. In this group in particular, he was threatening to use information and personal thoughts that had been shared in our conversations to either "out" them to their wives, churches and jobs, or otherwise just cause a lot of trouble. This is meant to be a place where men can share and open up confidentially and he was going to compromise that. So working with TN administration, I bounced him, and his old profile was deleted by TN. Since then, he has been back under a number of different names, though this is the first time he's tried to rejoin Male Bonding.

This post was edited