RE: Cock Ring

Enjoy!

This post was edited

So disappointed they keeping removing my glans ring photo.

This post was edited
RE:Cock Ring

I found it awkward to keep a cockring on but soon realised that there are options. Look for those that are flexible stretchy type cock rings, generally they come in various sizes so check its suitable for you. My balls are quite big but found the flexible stretchy type cock ring more suited to me.

Another alternative is the strap on type leather cock strap, it has similar effect to cock ring and does the trick, easier to remove than a cock ring when your balls need to be relaxed a bit.

This post was edited

Take a look at wish.com. Just search for cockrings. Probably the least expensive source out there for toys that you will find.

This post was edited

A solution I have found for improving package look is to simply wear briefs and put the elastic waist band down below balls. This gives an up lift and improves your look. Being fat I have not had much luck with any cock rings but this simple method works well for me. It's simple comfortable and easy.
You can cut the material out of most of the briefs leaving just the waist band and side strips for a more commando feel.

This post was edited

Do any big guys with an inverted penis due to a lot of fat around their genitalia have any suggestions with putting one on? I have tried to no success. Some of it may be difficulty with my reach down there. Even though I can self-gratify just fine, just getting both arms to grab my fat padding to reach my penis with the ring in the other hand ready to put it on is quite difficult to the point that i start muscle cramping trying to contort my body to get a reach down there. I don't need it for an erection, I can get one just fine. But what can I do. I know that people are going to say that I should get someone to help me but that's rarely like to happen & I would like to try to get it on myself without relying on others. Any other big guys with this issue or was able to overcome and can provide tips???

This post was edited

Do any big guys with an inverted penis due to a lot of fat around their genitalia have any suggestions with putting one on?

Go with a softer ring that is stretchy, You can put fingers inside, stretch it, grasp your penis and slide on, all with one hand. As to the general issue some of us have with turtling, there is a company I found called Stealth that makes some anti-turtling rings. They have a measuring system to get right length and girth and basically work by being in between the base and the head and keeping you stretched. I would recommend practicing peeing at home a few times with it, as I know after an abdominal surgery I could not pee with it on, so in a way it was also a strength trainer in that area for me.

https://stealthformen.com/

This post was edited

Very helpful website for sizing and purchasing. https://gearessentials.com/

I was going to also suggest Oxballs, but I see this site carries everything

This post was edited

I just posted a photo of my new glans ring. We'll see how long it lasts!

This post was edited

Ok I tried using a cockring a few weeks back, how do you get it tostay on ona large (fat lol ) body ??any Suggestions' please.

Hi I use Silicon cock Rings.I have no Problem with them.I have them on for Long periods of time

This post was edited