Palm Springs

I am visiting PS in mid MArch for work and will have a little down time and would like recommendations for a good clothing optional resort for gay men that can be visited for the day. I would like to hear from anyone with a great recommendation along with some inside information on how it works.

This topic was edited
RE: Palm Springs

I am visiting PS in mid MArch for work and will have a little down time and would like recommendations for a good clothing optional resort for gay men that can be visited for the day. I would like to hear from anyone with a great recommendation along with some inside information on how it works.Well , being that most on here , are Hetro UP TIGHT / Ultra Conservative / Unadventurous / KNOW IT ALL OLDER Guys , who don't even get out of their own Living rooms for the most part, you are definitely asking the wrong crowd .We happen to Love Palm Springs , as the weather is Perfect for us , from March all the way into September , but we do LOVE the HEAT and the SUN !Our favourite Clothing Optional just closed down , so we are now heading over to Desert Sun.Not sure if that is your scene , but Desert Sun is perdominately Couples Couples who Love to enjoy the Sun together , but there are a few Single Gay guys , that do have Condo's there , and Desert Sun is Single Guy friendly .Failing that , as I am sure that you know , Palm Springs is the Gay Capitol of the World . lolThey sure know a good thing , when it comes to weather and location and ambiance and Palm Springs has it all .There are of course , numerous Clothing Optional Resorts for guys only , in the Palm Springs core , and I am sure , that if you punch up Palm Springs Gay Resorts , you will be supplied with all the information that you could possibly need , to find your own Resort of choice .Asking the majority of this crowd , about anything to do with going to actual resorts , whether they be Straight or Gay or Clothing Optional or Nude , would be pushing the limits of their interests or their own experiences .Palm Springs in March , is the start of their Busy Season , so you might want to book , as soon as you can .Have Fun !You are going to LOVE Palm Springs !

This post was edited
RE: Palm Springs

I am visiting PS in mid MArch for work and will have a little down time and would like recommendations for a good clothing optional resort for gay men that can be visited for the day. I would like to hear from anyone with a great recommendation along with some inside information on how it works.Well , being that most on here , are Hetro UP TIGHT / Ultra Conservative / Unadventurous / KNOW IT ALL OLDER Guys , who don't even get out of their own Living rooms for the most part, you are definitely asking the wrong crowd .We happen to Love Palm Springs , as the weather is Perfect for us , from March all the way into September , but we do LOVE the HEAT and the SUN !Our favourite Clothing Optional just closed down , so we are now heading over to Desert Sun.Not sure if that is your scene , but Desert Sun is perdominately Couples Couples who Love to enjoy the Sun together , but there are a few Single Gay guys , that do have Condo's there , and Desert Sun is Single Guy friendly .Failing that , as I am sure that you know , Palm Springs is the Gay Capitol of the World . lolThey sure know a good thing , when it comes to weather and location and ambiance and Palm Springs has it all .There are of course , numerous Clothing Optional Resorts for guys only , in the Palm Springs core , and I am sure , that if you punch up Palm Springs Gay Resorts , you will be supplied with all the information that you could possibly need , to find your own Resort of choice .Asking the majority of this crowd , about anything to do with going to actual resorts , whether they be Straight or Gay or Clothing Optional or Nude , would be pushing the limits of their interests or their own experiences .Palm Springs in March , is the start of their Busy Season , so you might want to book , as soon as you can .Have Fun !You are going to LOVE Palm Springs !
HotHarleyCouple - Undies Only | More Info
In 1966, the year you were born the average man's life span was 66.7 years.
So middle age was 33 years.
You are 50 years OLD.
You were middle aged 17 years ago.
YouARE an OLD MAN.

This post was edited