When do people start going to the beach naked

HI the earliest in the year i went to Slapton is March, Thinking now might be ok for a quick visit to get naked..?.. Anybody up for joining me

This topic was edited
RE: When do people start going to the beach naked

I know that there has been a bit of sun about this week and my car said it was 9 C today but that's way too cold for me. I did go to a beach a few years back on a sunny march day but not likley to repeat that unless a heat wave strikes. Have fun if you go but I'll wiat a while till it warms up. Keith

This post was edited

it could be ok by easter - things can change fast [he says hopefully]

This post was edited

As soon as it's warm enough!.......when it was sunny early in the week I stripped on a quiet beach for a half hour, was still a bit chilly but honestly not too bad. Not sunbathing weather but was sooooo nice to have a bit of a naked walk after a winter all couped up indoors!
See you soon on a beach near you!!!!!!! :)

This post was edited

I'll def be on beach early April - mind you that'll be in Corralejo so its cheating

This post was edited

I went to the beach today. Was still too chilly even in the sun!

This post was edited

I'm naked on the beach at least twice a week, going for a skinny dip at Woolacombe regularly. It is only a dip though at present, still cold.

This post was edited

where do you stay when in Correljo, i want to go, but being recently single no partner but dont mind going on my own if people are there i could meet

This post was edited

My experience is similar to Naturalkeith; twice in recent years I
have been comfortably naked at Downderry in mid-March. Also like
one of the other posts, it is the wind which is a deal-breaker for
me, and often you can get a windbreak in the inlets in the
rocks/cliff at the back of the beach whilst still in the full
sunlight.

This post was edited

Went to Slapton Yesterday, wind was cold but once in the shelter near the rocks was lovely, 4 men on the beach all naked

This post was edited

think that was pretty brave yesterday, though I admit I would have gone somewhere on Sunday if I'd have known how warm it was going to be www.granhotelnatura.com - its a great place - just the right size to be sociable & right next to the c/o beach

This post was edited